Reviews for Forgotten
Happys chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Such a good story. This was an awesome story
RhianaStar chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
my favorite boys
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
love it
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
There's nothing I can really say except good job!
slystir chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
Yay! I loved this story. It was really quite good. I liked your adaptations of Ridley's character...Of course I've got to say I love the Brotherhood AU all round though.

I thought that you characterized Caleb very well, and enjoyed your versions of Mac and Pastor Jim as well. I thought your John was spot on. The scene in the forest was nice and tense without too much description. I enjoyed your pacing very much.

Thank you for posting this.
Sly
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
love it
NamedForTheWind chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
This is an amazing fic! I love the way Caleb rises to the challenge and morphs from a sullen teen to an older brother. I especially like your characterisation of Dean-it's not the Dean we know and love, but it's easy to see how he went from then to now. I have to admit, this is the fic that got me interested in the Brotherhood AU series. I have now read the majority of the fics on the C2. Thanks for introducing me to a wonderful realm, and happy writing!
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
this is awesome! I love Caleb ) and little!Dean
MidgeVS5 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
Found this story thanks to a heads up by Sensue and am very glad that I did. It really is a wonderful working of the Brotherhood characters in their early days.

Caleb and Dean building a relationship was beautifully done. But Sammy disappeard from the story as soon the rescue got underway, and I was expecting Dean to be looking for Sam as soon as he woke from unconciousness but he didn't. Though I have to say I actually enjoyed the surprise that it was Caleb Dean hunted for when he awoke, so totally out of character it had me worried that something else had gone wrong. Then I found myself expecting both Dean and Sam to be asleep on the bed when Caleb awoke at the end. But no Sammy is still missing.

Sammy absence aside, it has been a thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you.
frenchfredo chapter 8 . 3/26/2008
great story, you did justice to the Brotherhood, thanks for the read.
Sensue chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
FYI - Your story has been nominated at Supernatural Fanfiction Awards - People's Choice Awards.

Feel Free to Pick up a "vote for me" button and link back to the voting page to increase your votes.

Congratulations.

Sensue

sensue dot net slash snfa
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I love hurt!Dean worry!John worry!Sam stories. (though in this case, littleSam just missing Dean. It's so adorable.) Cause there’s nothing that make Dean happier than knowing that his family loves him. That’s all he needs. And I only want this character to have at least that.
PipkinTwo chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Really really top story! Had a fantastic reading it, Well Done!

Thanks

Pip
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I love hurt!Dean worry!John worry!Sam stories. Cause there’s nothing that make Dean happier than knowing that his family loves him. That’s all he needs. And I only want this character to have at least that. I HATE sad-end.
dudeedaisy chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
LOVED IT! i really enjoyed this story, i love the brotherhood stories that have been createdd originally from ridley c. james. and this one was really good. it was great to see a story on how dean and calebs relationship developed as thats one of the best things about the brotherhood world.

overall a very good story and i look forward to reading more of your work!

all the best