Reviews for Toy
Canadaka-Eh chapter 11 . 3/1
I beg of you, update.
calypso tchaka chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Yes, I am rereading this. For it is brilliant. Ritsu's reaction is PRICELESS hahahahaha Totally amusing and in character. Love it. And yay, twins. I must say, again, I love the slow build and I love all the bits with the others too as your story progressed. Thank you.
calypso tchaka chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
I see from your profile that you won't be continuing this story. Even so, I think you deserve a review for entertaining me through these chapters. I truly enjoyed reading "girl Haruhi" and how she gradually become a member thought he machinations of rich bastards hahaha! The story is light-hearted and a perfect read for a care-free afternoon. Her amusing deadpan ultra blunt thoughts are wonderful. The comebacks great, her interactions with the twins also great. Even though it is labeled as twins/haruhi I enjoyed this friendly, discover-the-fondness vibe a lot. Thank you for sharing it.
Ellce chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
I really really like it, and want u to continue writing. I hope to see this story completed bc I really like the direction it is taking.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
This was great!
swimmer1102 chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Really good story since I'm in favor of the hikaruxharuhi ship ( although technically I'm in favor of all of them :) any way I hope you continue the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
SENSEI WHER ARE YOU I NEED YOU
vanesa tito chapter 11 . 6/18/2016
Me encanto tu historia y me gustaria que continuaras no hay muchos fanfics de hikaru y haruhi o al menos de kaoru y haruhi continue \(-)/
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2016
It's been so long... uodate plweaaaaseeeee
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON THIS IS MY FAVORITE OURAN HIGH FANFIC EVER 'SPECIALLY FOR THE TWINSXHARUHI!

UUUUUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTTEEEE PPPPPPWWWWEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ArtemisMoon chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
I am pretty sad that this story seems to be thoroughly abandoned. Good Haruhi/twin stories are really hard to come by I'm finding, and out of all that I have seen in my explorations, this one is the best. Mainly because you do a fantastic job of keeping the characters actually in character. That is such a huge thing for me! It is also pretty well written, cute, entertaining...it has a lot going for it! Had I thought there was any hope of getting it updated I would have done one of my infamous review sessions where I review each chapter in detail (that usually gets me a response, but I've never tried it for a story that was last updated in 2008 . ). Maybe if you do end up updating it eventually I will come back and do that since I will probably have to reread it anyway, lol...it certainly deserves to be finished though if you ever do have the chance. And miracles do happen. Especially around Christmas. :D
k123 chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
This fic is so great! You really captured the personalities well, and Haruhi is hilarious as always :)
Silverhearted chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Too.. adorable... the feels.. Darn it. I want to thank you. This fic is amazing, and you just made my dreams come true by replacing Tamaki-senpai with the twins in the contact/ladder/bad guys/i should shut up now scene. I've been reading this for a couple'a days and it's really helped be to get through some bad ones. So please, update soon, otherwise might start counting seconds.
Anonamys chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
I love this book! Please, please, please update soon!
Angel of the Quill chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Please update this story. I think it's really good. Please?