Reviews for Toy
k123 chapter 11 . 11/19
This fic is so great! You really captured the personalities well, and Haruhi is hilarious as always :)
Silverhearted chapter 11 . 7/31
Too.. adorable... the feels.. Darn it. I want to thank you. This fic is amazing, and you just made my dreams come true by replacing Tamaki-senpai with the twins in the contact/ladder/bad guys/i should shut up now scene. I've been reading this for a couple'a days and it's really helped be to get through some bad ones. So please, update soon, otherwise might start counting seconds.
Anonamys chapter 11 . 7/16
I love this book! Please, please, please update soon!
Angel of the Quill chapter 11 . 5/27
Please update this story. I think it's really good. Please?
hannah garcia chapter 11 . 5/20
It was a very CUTE story and I loved how the twins were always with her and it was just really good !
LA J Lover7778 chapter 11 . 5/10
You. Gotta. Continue. I love this! It's written very well, I wanna see more! Please! :3
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 11 . 4/11
I really love this story, I also hope that you can update soon!
luna de selene chapter 11 . 3/17
I like the story relly much
polgara1 chapter 11 . 3/10
please update
TheMonsterGirl chapter 1 . 2/24
So sad you decided to drop this fic, it's one of my favorites even unfinished!
Please add more chapters! It's amazing how you're able to add you own unique spin on the manga and anime series. :)
roxelle34 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
ToshimiOkami chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Loving it, hope you update soon! XD
blackrose107 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
cant wait 4 more
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 11 of your chapters, and still looking for 12, 13, 14, 15, and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!