Reviews for KiriHiyo drabbles
AKAYA NO
HIYOSHI SAVE HIM
QAQ
lilyflower991028 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I would probably be one of those nurses squealing my head off. And then I'd go up to Niou and be like "*breathes heavily* Give me that picture now."
lilyflower991028 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Me the whole time: *facepalm* Oh my freaking god Sanada what are you- no, stop it, ah please...
Let us take a moment of silence to mourn the loss of the Sanada we once knew.
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 18 . 6/9/2010
IT'S BEEN SO LOOOONG 8D

Glad to see you back 3

So cuute 3 Love it 3 Still do~~
YumeKoe chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
Hi! Just wanted to tell you that I really loved all of these. Thank you so much for writing! I am completely in love with this pairing and hope you might write more for them someday. 3

Also, I hope you don't mind, but I recc'd this fic on the Hiyo/Kiri LJ comm. If you would like me to take it off, let me know. _
J.Prufrock chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Cute. Though generally speaking I'm against texting...

I like how Kirihara is portrayed as so immature and all. :D
Lessie Daymon chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Alright. I'm only going to say this once.

SANADA

IS NOT

A RAPIST.

He's not. He slaps people. We get it. But that -doesn't- mean he rapes the world! I'm saying this because in every single fic I've read (and alot of the random ones without Rikkai involvement otherwise), Sanada is some kind of rapist or molestor in some way, shape, or form. It's not your fault, author, but it's getting annoying. Why can't, I don't know, -Jackal- rape someone once in a while? Or Yukimura? Or Niou? Or Better Yet, take rape seriously and leave it that fifteen year olds DON'T rape people randomly. At this point it's annoying and just not okay and and and... You know one day I'm going to write a fanfiction in which Sanda's a really good person and Tezuka rapes the world, okay?

. . .

But seriously now, it's really an overdone theme. I mean, this collection of oneshots was refreshing at first and it was a new pairing I found that I really like, but I'm totally turned off the story at this point. You really need to think about who you make a rapist- it isn't like being an antagonist in alot of other aspects, and it's not even like being kindof-sortof violent. It's actually a serious thing and nothing makes a reader turn away from a story more than one of their favorite characters, or even one they just kind of like, become something that vicious and just terrible.
nana chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
WHY! Sanada is NOT a bad guy. He is NICE (AND hot on top of that)

...interesting story anywayz :)
M3lanch0ly chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
Body Paint? That was random...LOL.
M3lanch0ly chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
I love this pairing...REAL CUTE.
M3lanch0ly chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Hiyo-Piyo...Somehow the idea of him being a complete Uke is sinking into the very edge of my mind.
M3lanch0ly chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
Absolutely adorable~! Fed my addiction for this pairing...Hehe...I do hope for a full-length multi-chaptered story featuring this two but...HAIZ..
M3lanch0ly chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
WHY IS SANADA THE BAD GUY IN EVERY HIYOHARA STORY I READ? FTW?
M3lanch0ly chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Sweet...Pure innocent~
M3lanch0ly chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
KAWAII! I want that teddy bear...Seriously.