Reviews for Serendipity
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I enjoyed every word of this. I particularly loved Sam - I don't think she was OOC at all! Bravo. Thank you for sharing.
IggyMing chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I read this from time to time whenever I'm in the mood for a funny fic. This really fits the bill. I never fail to get a good chuckle. It also reminds me of my husband, who also can't resist a good bargain, whether or not the item in question is needed!

Love all your stories, BTW. Wish you would get back into writing S/J again.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Are you from a planet where everyone is attractive?”

Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Amazing story! I love it! Absolutely hilarious! Sam's affliction when it comes to grocery shopping is brilliant!
leiasky chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG! That was such a great story! I love that they ran into Jenny. But - then it ended! Where's the getting drunk together scene! Wah! :)
icecreamgal31 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Very original to include Jenny
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
cute and unexpected :D
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Zoser chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Loved it - great turn of events. How about the rest of the afternoon?
janissima chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I loved your story. Welcome back! How interesting...meeting up with Jenny like that. It was so totally unexpected and original. Was this a one shot, because I think it has a lot of potential if you care to keep on going. Thanks for a fun read today! :)
liketoread chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was fun one. I especially like the ending.
Neiths Arrow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Totally awsome! I *knew* Carter had a fault somewhere. I hope you do a sequel with Sam's shopping and the rest of SG-1 finding out.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great and offbeat story. I don't mind shopping, but it is much more of an adventure if you bring a toddler. And that orange patio set was horrible.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oy veh! This was hilarious! Positively, absolutely hilarious. I can not tell you that enough. My sister is one of those shoppers, as well: "I got this thingamabob at the store." "What do you need it for?" "I don't know. I guess I don't, but it was on sale for really cheap."

Excellent job.