Reviews for Meant
Anna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved these!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, this was just reallyreally lovely :) I'm really getting into this pairing - they're just too cute xD

I don't know how this works, but you managed to make me laugh and cry at the same time, which is a strange combination in itself, ha.

The last one was my favourite :D
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aw, I loved this. So adorable and heartbreaking and breathtaking. Lovely, really.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Mad props for making it adorable and yet oh-so-masculine. Your skill is unparalleled. :)
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i died for a while but im back now

omg i loved those

they are funny

i liked 9 and 19 best, the others were slightly confuseing, but i've also not slept in two days. -u
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
You know, I had never even heard of this pairing before, btu I quite enjoyed this.

All of them were excelent, some made me blink, others made me go Aww, and a few-especially the last two-made me laugh. Loudly.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I loved them all, but that last one was the best! *cackles* Yes Scorpius, you do need a Weasley sweater to match darling Albus'! ROFL I'd love to see his face!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
THis was really good, and you are right, there isn't nearly enough of this ship out there. Thanks for adding your story!
Myra chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I. Yay! No second thoughts for Scorpius!

II. The look on Draco's face must be priceless! Leave it to a Potter to make us laugh.

I. Swet!

IV. Sad. Yet beautiful.

V. How very 'Malfoy' of Scorpius.

VI. THAT was EXTREMELY sad. Amazing how only few lines of yours could bring me close to tears.

VII. Lol, they were so childish, but we have to remember that they were indeed, still kids.

IX. Jealous Al is so funny and sweet.

X. Aww, that was so heartwarming! Ultra cute!

Most definitely one of the best AlxScourpius story. I loved it soo much! That said, GOOD JOB.
Pawie chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh LOVE. All of them is wonderful. "But paired with Scorpius Malfoy, however, the effects were downright hazardous." - made me laugh out load. :3
LaChoy chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
How come I didn't notice this story sooner? Shame on me!

*squeals at the ASS* *squeals at the imagery of Scorpius in a Weasley sweater* *squeals at just about everything*

I think that's all that needs to be said.
Kaorots chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I love absolutely each one of these drabbles, just so I can't pick up one that I like the most to start babbling about it to you. So there.

You did a wonderful job with these
hihielmo chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Err! Sorry I didn't review eariler my computer was being evil .
theonenameleft chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
“I believe that’s your family’s forte, Pureblood.”

“Now why can’t you use that kind of talk when I’m shagging you!”

you could also imagine the silence there as if it was like ' oh yeah! how could i forget?'

another great story,
Little Bro chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
WOW! I loves all of them _ I can't what to read some story's about all of them in school togather. I love really love 2, 6, 7, 8 they are my Fav's, but like I said I love them all please tell me you are making more of these.