Reviews for Coffee
Serfius chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Not bad. It's really too bad that there are so few Ikki Tousen fics. Personally, I like Teifu more than Saji anyways. Saji always struck me as a creep, whereas Teifu actually has some form of manners, even if he did bully Enjutsu.
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It's a nice litte story which pays tribute to my favourite Ikkitousen character (Ryomou). I thought it was very clever of you to take that 'instant coffee' statement from the series and turn it into a succinct oneshot with a romantic twist. Normally I wouldn't give a story like this a review but the fact that: a) Ryomou is just so kick-ass and: b) I love coffee, that I wrote one. Good work!
KissMeImOnlyPlastic chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Very well writen. I don't usually write reviews, but I had to in this case since I'm an Ikki Tousen fan and this is one, if not the only, story about it on this website. You kept them in character really well. And I adored the story completely. Good job.
A Fan of Your Writing chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
To be truthful, I've never heard of this manga, and I probably will never read it. For the sake of curiousity, I read it, and it was pretty good. Your an awesome writer.

P.S. WO! I'm the first one to review. BOOYAH!