Reviews for Generations Book 2: When the World Crashes Down
Naflower05 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
good story so far! please update soon! ]
Tess chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Is there a chance that you'll go on with this one? I really hope, because I cannot wait and want to know who you will go on with this story!
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
These are the only times I'm glad I took French. Saying she loves him and he doesn't even know it. lol. Great story! I'm going to go read the next chapter now. : D
BlindingFirefly chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Nice transitional chapter. Don't worry, you have to have one every once in a while! Update when you can.
hailtheheartbreakers chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Why do you have book four in this series published if this one isn't finished. I'm not scolding you or anything, but it just seems strange.
BlindingFirefly chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
O, nice, fluffy chapter. I loved it. I also thought that the conversation between Jaz and Sirius was very realistic. Nice work!
BlindingFirefly chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
That was highly entertaining. Good work! I like how they all interact with each other. James seems right on. What's going on with Sirius?
eternal rose 45 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
I am really enjoying your story thus far!

Please continue soon!
cathopes chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
This was really good, I loved your last paragraph. I hope you update soon.

-Catherine
BlindingFirefly chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Excellent update! I wondered when Peter would go bad. Oh, and the third person last paragraph was good. It summed everything up beautiful. Post when you can!
fantasygirl26 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
I hate that they are suspicious of Remus, but I understand completely why you need to do it...
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
she said i love you..aaw..and he doesnt know what it means...not so great...luved the chap!:)
fantasygirl26 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
I can't wait for him to realize it means I love you! You did great! I would have liked more of the mushy bedroom details...but hey it was still great!
BlindingFirefly chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Haha! I know just enough French to translate both of Jaz's comment. I feel smart. Anywho, sex scene was treated in a very classy way. I didn't mind it a bit. Good chapter! Keep up the good work!
lime 63 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
I like this story. Very good! It would be great if you mentioned the whole cat thing, and every body else a bit more but it's going good! Write more soon please!