Reviews for For the Love of the Game
terrorofthehighway chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Refreshing look at the best girl character in the series.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I was reading this last night but I totally forgotto review until today! Op!

It's surprising to see a PoT fanfic which is actually about tennis! I thought I was the only person to have written such a fic! But I only think so on my depressed days. Because you see, this fic has made me happy.

The fact is, it's well-written which is what I like. Grammar's great and any discrepencies between the name An/Ann I don't really care about. It's like Syusuke as opposed to Shusuke: everyone knows who you're talking about.

Back to the fic. I can really see it happening. I love Fudomine-sentric fics - I really do! This deserves WAY more reviews, by the way. I hope this long one makes up for it.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Go Ann! Booyah!
Noree chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
OMG! I really liked how this fic turned out. I normally read Fics bout An/?, but I gave this a try and I'm so happy I did. Please See if u can make another chapter, even though it's a one-chot.

-Nori
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great job. XD Fudoumine is such a cool team, but they don't seem to have a lot of fics written about them. Thanks for writing about them.
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I like this fic very, very much. First of all, it stars (not features!) Fudomine, and that is just a rare fic. Another thing is, it has An, and it's not romance! Hooray!

One mistake is that it's actually An, not Ann. It's a common mistake, since Ann is how you think it would be spelled if you grew up around English and stuff, but it's An. Really.

I'm glad you decided to write an An fic about tennis (tennis fics actually being sparse compared to romance, as strange as it is, this being the Prince of TENNIS fandom, but I'm not one to talk, am I, as the fics I love and the few I work on are all romance and humor...?).

Well, I'm rambling now. Overall, I think this is an interesting style, as it's all An's thoughts and her feelings, but it's still from a kind of distant, outsider kind of style or narrator voice, if that makes any sense at all to anyone who doesn't know the workings of my mind.

Always yours,