Reviews for GUNSMOKE Noticing
leearness45 chapter 1 . 3/31
good story gonna keep it going?
Redzz chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
MarMar,

I'm not sure if I've read this before but I just read this now and I think this is so cute..I could just see ..Kitty making Matt Blush

Thank You ...I really Enjoyed read this one!

Deb
TXCatFL chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This story made me all smiles. I could see everything so clearly, so perfectly, and they're in such good character. Thanks for the good read.
katinacup chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I really did enjoy this story, Am awaiting chapter # 2.
bballstar8848 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
great job mar mar i readthis earlier added it to my favs but didnt review...now im reviewing and hoping you write more on this its good and would be a great story to continue on :) keep up the goo work!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
A well written short story that could be either a luscious beginning or stand alone. Myself, I'd like to see a few more chapters. And I'm hoping the author sees it the same way
mahc chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
What a marvelous "first meeting" for Matt and Kitty. Such a "spot-on" job of describing Matt's thoughts and feelings. You have captured the attitude of the young marshal as a man who is strong and dedicated, but who also is certainly interested in noticing the fairer sex. This works perfectly into the vision I have for how they met. And the dialogue between them at the end is perfect. Perhaps you'd be willing to do a story about another first for them, hm?
meri.MKfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Super version of M meets K! I loved the way you had Matt getting sucked into his fascination with Kitty more and more - I could really feel the intensity. I also loved the hints of unease he got from her re his job and esp re *her* job. I sure hope there will be a sequel! :-)
HugMyMoose chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great Story i can so see them acting like this!
gunsmokegal chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Absolutely LOVED your story. You nailed the young Matt and Kitty right on. I could see it all playing out as if it were on the screen.

Can't wait for another one.

tammie