Reviews for The Question of Memory
Christine-lmmfan chapter 1 . 2/13
Yay, I always wondered about Susan after the Last Battle!
Eliza Donelittle chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I really liked this - the description of Susan life as an adult queen compared with the drab life in the real world as a young girl and the explanation of why she pretends that Narnia never existed.
siriuslywizard chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This is really good! It made me think a little differently about Susan
Rajell Cellar chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ohhhhh. That really puts it in perspective. Luv this.
C.S Lewis was going to write another book, where Susan comes back to narnia, but he died before he finished.
Patsuan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I really wish this wasn't a one-shot...it's way to awesome!
Heart of the Tides chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Great story. Love the emotion and the way you wrote it
L.Harriett chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Poor Susan.
Sometimes, I've wished, even hoped, that Narnia is actually REAL.
It was a reaally good one shot.
I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Umm... Is that all your going to write? I mean from what I've seen yuor good you should write more to this.
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is excellent! I think it fits Susan's character, and it makes sense that her siblings could have misinterpreted her rejection. Heartrendingly simple, and beautifully written, as well.
Lilygloves chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was so well written. I love it. Short and sweet. It really describes emotions.
beanrox chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwww.

This is just so...well, so incredibly /Susan/; I always loved her, possibly moreso than the others. And then she died in the Human world, and...well, I just never thought the authors' treatment of her was good at the end - it wasn't like she was more or less passionate or liable to disbelief at Narnia than any of the others were, excepting Lucy, and Edmund when he was being a prat...

Anyway! Very good fic, and it make my heart feel a little better, if not lighter per se.
Chuckelangel chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This made me smile.

It's great, a simple yet completely real to the world of narnia story of why Susan didn't make it through.

I really like your fic, althought it wouldn't be my take on Susans tale as its nown it's truely great!

Awesome!

xx
great gospel chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Poignant and beautiul work. You really brought Susan to life with this piece. A comparitavely short work that spoke volumes. Keep up the great job. :)

Sora
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
loved it. it's an interesting point of view. : )
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, poor Susan. I imagine it must have been hard for all of them to come back, but perhaps hardest for her because she seems the most pessimistic of them, and perhaps the most vain - it would have been important to her to remain beautiful, but nothing could compare. The images of jewelry, moving from the crown to everything else, did a really great job of contrasting the Narnian abundance of beauty to England's scarcity of it. Nicely done. The words also flowed really well; there was something very tired and distanced about the narrative, like Susan probably would have felt.

I think that eventually, Susan would have made her way back, and if she didn't, I think she would have come to terms with it. I've written my own fics about it, of course, but what Narnian author hasn't?