Reviews for Good Girls
Donni chapter 1 . 3/11
I've read this before and I thoroughly enjoyed it then and now, but just now, rereading it, it reminded me of a line I read in another fic, a Naruto one where basically Sakura and Naruto become friends as kids and Sakura slowly becomes righteously angry over how Naruto is mistreated by the village and that's a bit too much exposition? but I wanted to mention this one line this fic reminded me of, when Sakura decides she's had enough of this bs, she says to herself "Good girls can go eat worms!"
GOODBYEFRIENDS chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Perfffff. 3
That is all the reasons WHY I love HiruMamo SO much.
ezok chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
nice
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
SO DAMN CUTE!
*Hermi-ko***
Doudouille chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was well written and really cute. I liked it.

Thanks for sharing. I add this in my favorite.

Doudouille.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh, mamori, you know i love it when you go bad. :)

but seriously, this was such a good drabble. loved it, loved it, loved it, b/c hirumaXmamori is the best freakin' good-girl-meets-bad-boy couple ever...well, they're definitely right up there with unohanaXkenpachi from bleach. :D

signing off,

CrazyAce

p.s. i'm reading a whole bunch of your many fics and adding them to my alerts, yet not reviewing b/c yes, i like all of them but there're a lot and i don't have the time, so please settle for me saying that you are awesomeness incarnate.
msnaillij chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i think dis is good..

even though it is unbelievably short..

d ending of it makes it up..:)
solitarycloud chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
short,but... nice story. _
hoodoo80 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
How can something so short be so awesome? This was really cute!
Miss Acacia chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
*sigh* I adore the end

Nice story
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*chuckles* That's amusing.
MangKulas chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i had actually read this a while ago, but when i rediscovered it again, i just wanted to let you know how much i appreciated the piece. Scrunchy was right. It is perfect.

I especially like the way you string your words together "the way a lighter cast sharp-edged shadow over angled cheekbones" and "just to taste the words spicy on their tongues."

Instant pictures. And that little turn in the last line...perfect.

It feels like prose poetry. XP
jooce chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Interesting structure. I love the way you worded it. Really makes the short piece amazing. )
random-fruitcake04 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
nicely done! but i think mamori shouldn't quit being a good girl you know...hirumi kewl! i love him!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
defedently mamori nice way of capturing her insights lol