Reviews for Smoke Screen
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
This is beautiful. I absolutely loved this story and all the warm feels that it gave me. The way you wrote Ginji and Ban was incredible, the way Ginji described Ban in his thoughts and the dialogue between the two was sheer perfection. The mention of the job they were on sent a twinge of pain through my heart. :') Thank you for this amazing work, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
dbc357 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A great fanfic, very beautiful. You really managed to capture the character of Ban and Ginji very well. It was also a fantastic description of their friendship; how Ban gives Ginji strength and how Ban takes comfort in knowing Ginji cares about him. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy after reading it. Great work!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love this fic because you've shown the vulnerability of Ban-chan n Ginji _ Hope you can make more of Ban n Ginji
Hinfallend chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw! T'is so sweet. i love reading fics about the GetBackers friendship.
drana0 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like your little story! The scenery you display is great and your writing style is good too!

Keep on writing :)
azab chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i loved it
Kim CC chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love friendship fluff.

Those two adorable dorks.
SuguiChan chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Your style is very cool and elegant! I especially like this : "There it was, Ban’s trademark Cheshire cat smile, full of humor and secrets, the grin that touched his mysterious eyes and briefly, briefly opened the windows into his soul." It is a wonderful description of Ban _

Great job!
Ayashi Tetsuko chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
cool! it's a bit bland, but i love the in-depth analysis on Ban's psychological condition
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I always wonder how death has the power to bring people together..you're story is a good one.
Tiro chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Nice one, you're good writing Getbackers stories.
mujihi hitokiri chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
You ROCK dude...!

the way you discribed Ban... WOW WOW WOW _ i m impressed... you explained both of them in real real real col way...

I SALUTE YOU...
dk-joy chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Really awesome - I love it to pieces!
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I like your introduction. How you played on the theme of lights, and brought it from a big scale down to a small, up-close one. :)

“That’s enough, Ban.”

Ban’s shoulders straightened a bit at the odd address. “Idiot,” he said after a moment, “I’ve tried and tried to get you to stop calling me Ban-chan, and you pick tonight of all nights to grow up?” He snorted, but the disdain concealed a deep hurt, one anyone but Ginji would have missed.

- this part was NICE.

“Ginji.” There was a funny kind of note in his voice, exasperated and somehow oddly pleased as well. “You can’t remember whether even numbered streets run north and south or east and west, but you remember that?” He chuckled softly, and the sound carried over the bridge like a dark, warm wind. - Aw. XD

Ginji bolted to his feet, hurt and surprised that Ban should even have to ask such things. Then he realized Ban knew the answers already. - _

...GAHK. You have rendered me incoherent with this. T_T Brilliant character and friendship study. Very true, real, and universal-loved how you wrapped up Ban's thoughts in the last few paragraphs. Great job. :) :) :) I bow down to you! *bow* *bow*
Amethyst Hunter chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This is beautiful. You did an amazing job of capturing the somber mood, the reflections of each partner. Ginji's maturity is something that's all-too-easy to overlook sometimes, and you captured it perfectly. Great fic. :)