Reviews for Something to Remember
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Cute! I love the way you write Ari and Gellert!

Twice you used "brother's" when it should have been "brothers." Other than that, it was adorable!

~ Kyota
kirsty chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
hm...i liked the characterization of Ariana and Albus, but Abe and grindelwald didn't really get me so much. this is by far the kindest interpretation of grindelwald that i've yet seen, and i like his courtesy, but i think you could show his passion for his ideas more- and aberforth was very much like albus, just more considerate. i feel like his gruffness (if that's even a word) could be shown a bit more. but otherwise i liked it a lot. Ariana in particular was portrayed really nicely, i thought. bravo!
Indurrago chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I like it, I think you did a great job on Ariana's character. I love the small interaction between Ariana and Gellert.
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I loved it! The way you depict Ariana is so perfect, so innocent and confused. Your last line was perfect.
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I adore your Ariana! I hope you write more stories about her.
Miss Sairas chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was fantastic! I loved how you portrayed Ariana! So innocent and sweet... so sad she had to die. Loved the whole "Charmed!" thing. It was so cute.

You wrote it well! Please write more!
ninajunkie chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was the first story I've read about the Dumbledore family, and I loved it. You captured Ariana very well and it was all very beautifully done. You're a very good writer and I hope to read more of your stories soon!
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
very interesting story. I look forward to reading more.
who knows chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I really love it, it's wonderful! I liked the way you tell about arianas life... please continue!
lyin chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
well-written; interesting approach to the young dumbledores. i like 'al''s early beard, and the 'charmed' touch is lovely. you write her as sweetly crazy, the way i'd picture- and i find your grindewald interesting- his 'moroseness' makes me think of krum for some reason. you give a sense of ariana as stilted, magically, sexually, mentally- and the use of magic for coolling charms is very realistically done.

i truly enjoyed this, nice job. :)
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/17/2007

This is beautiful - You love Ariana, don't you, and you should, because you capture her very well. :)

Great work