Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Pretty cute! Very funny at the end! It was a kawaii story!
Sonic Angel chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
HAAAAAAA! HA...HAAA... HA HAH HA! CAn't...Stop... Laughing... Must... Stop.. it! Hey, good story there, Gamegirl. Funny part is, Zhecs going nutso!
momo chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
good writing!
Talon chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Read my AC-Timeline, if you want to know what happened to Leia Barton.
sakuramiko chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
nai nai! la la la! cool!
Lady Jayde Une chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Awwwww, cute story. It almost made me cry :_:. Sweet bit at the end, hehehehe. Keep 'em up! ~Luv Jayde -x-
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Yeah, that was very cute ... It's just too bad Treize is dead! I bet he'd make an...interesting father. _ Great job!
Sabersonic chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Real cute. Real original too. Oh and by the way, Leia Barton died two years after Marimeia's birth to let you know.
Stacey-Marie chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
that was so nice _ i don't think i've ever read a fic that really asked Marimaia about her thoughts on not having a father as she was growing up. it was a very original and interesting piece and i enyojed it very much...
AnimeFanworker chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Well even though I am a male thats 12 years old who is IMMATURE... I must say that it was very...Kawaii
Mikaesu chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
hehe. cute, funny, i love it!
Pirotess chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
that was great i loved,lol, how come i have this feeling that , that is going to be the same that happens to me next year?
Lady Une- chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
Honest Abe chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
It's a very nice fic. Mariemaia is often left out of fics because she was introduced a bit late. I especially like the theme. It's rare to see a father/daughter bonding fic. Great job.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 8/9/2001
ooo good one gamegirl its wicked cool I love it good story what a story! *grins* wicked cool love your worksas always *smiles* new fics are always good love it! and well that was sooo cute!