Reviews for Ganbatte ne, Oirokechan
werd me chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
this is awesomely amusing
HotaruSama00 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I'm not really sure what to think of the story. Funny, definitely funny.
lostmagic564 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
wish you would update love the story
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Oh man! The misunderstandings! I love it!
Fenarinarsas chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Such a delightful, amusing and entertaining story where misunderstanding and double meanings reigns supreme. Beautiful job maintaining the plot spicy fun without becoming vulgar.

The story might be dead but it seems clear where the plot is headed, so most readers will be able to imagine the happy conclusion to this story. Still, what has has been written is worth reading. Thank you for the long hours you spend into the creation of this tale.
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Oh, this got so much better adding Hinata to the mix! Brilliant stuff!
Reviewer chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
I am sad that this fic appears to be dead, because it was an amazingly promising beginning. Very well done and executed. Shame that some of the formatting got butchered, but other than that no real problems to report!

Excellent premise, hilarious execution.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
This is quite good. I kinda like the way people keep assuming and missunderstanding the situation, while Naruto is completely unaware of what he's causing... More, please?
A Random Reader chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Why oh why did you have to stop it there?
kitsuneluvuh chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Fun story. Jiraiya's training methods are extremely interesting and original. And it's funny how completely oblivious Naruto is... And how dirty all the women's minds are. The story needs some editing, though. I'd like to see everyone's reactions when the misunderstanding gets cleared up.
Necrovore chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Dear god please tell me this story isn't dead...and that the author isn't I guess...
Lanky Nathan chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
such a shame this story was discontinued. it was really good!
X-elemental chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Whew...Damn, you have well expanded on this idea, although the Naruto-plot seems teetering on edge just as j.o.b. - just over broke. I bet it is a bitch to write.
Morality0duality chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Awesome chapter but i was wondering is this dead are you dead. please update this.
Kasanra chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
CONTINUE! This fic is hilaious! CONTINUE!