Reviews for I Gotta Do What!
Niha161 chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
Cute and nice storyline..
Update
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
I'm leaving I don't think you know how most readers look for something that's been asked many times to many other writers in hopes of it actually happened.. In many cases it hasn't happened yet. Well I'll say it to you in hopes it actually happens like a very large group that exists here st fanfiction. We kinda hoped no one but Sakura knew of naruto crossdressing through blackmail or at least just the girls not their boyfriends in which we also hoped they weren't paired and only few were going out. It's quite comical and interesting with their personalities crashing together if it ended up like that but .. It was somewhat good if not plain? So I'm gonna go now in hopes of something I want to read.
sherabo chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
It's actually very funny and I'm glad through reviews I found a great story. I like your descriptions and the not so occ contents of the story. Keep writing you're doing a great job.
LittlePorcelain chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
*laughing* Ah Naruto, you are so dense!
princesspoison chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
wow i like it hope u update soon
Yaoi Trash Master chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
-grins- tahnks for explaining it to me! I thought its going to be a gaanaru one-side?

hmm...maybe a sainaru side?
CrocodilewithaKnife chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
Yay! I finally got around to reading chapter 3! :3..ahem...

Aw! why did Naruto run he should have stayed :I

and Narutos not to dense and besides dense Naru is adorable! x3

Oh! and i went quizilla and that quiz plus a few others and they always paired me up with Naruto! I always answer truthfully Btw... *pouts* *mumbles* ifi'mwithNarutothatmeanshewon'tbewithSasuke...
SassyOMG2282 chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
Yay!

Hip to be square! _

I love this story!

Please continue!

-Sassy
cluelessninja65 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
wow, so that's how naruto got a demon in him! this is funny, please update soon!
animekimi chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
I like this story. It's really good. Keep up the good work. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Awesome fic and I'm totally in love with it! Can't wait until the next chappy. When is Sasuke going to find out who Naruto is? And are you going to explain the demon container thing? Like, why Gaara and Naruto still have their demons, even though they are in a normal, modern world? Please explain in your story! I haven't figured out how to use my e-mail yet...at all. -shamefaced-
Cherry-chums chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
pleases update soon i cant wait
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
this is really good so far. cant wait to find out what will happen next. update soon
Yaoi Trash Master chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
Kya! so love your story!

how old is sasuke and naruto anyway?

is sasuke much much older?

my head! it hurts!

update soon~!
DracosQueen180 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Gaara is really overprotective. Update soon!