Reviews for Tangled in Death
KaioM chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Criticism: There isn't much detail. I mean, I like it, and it's good, there are just some blank spaces.
Comment: Yay Nanao and Naruto! And, is it just me, or will the canon characters be introduced soon? Ooh.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Aw, normally I don't go for these types of crossovers (mainly because they're not usually done well), but this had me laughing my head off. Very VERY sad you haven't updated this in what...7 years. Dang. *sigh* Hope life is going well with you.
SerasCain chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Wow. Absolutely amazing buildup throughout this story. I love the story and the backstory you've created for this. The pacing is phenomenal. It makes me sad that you appear to have stopped writing for all your stories. I do hope you return one day because I have always enjoyed the stories you wrote. Your crack stories have me rolling and then I read this one and I find myself completely invested in the world you have made your own. Nanao was always cute but you gave her a great character and I love how you've placed Naruto into this universe so seamlessly.
red neo ranger chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Loved it keep it up
willowskeith chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
good story so far
uchiha isuke chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Such a good fanfic to abandon its a shame.
uchiha isuke chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Not like it matters now but I was thinking for the shikai have its release be illusion clones like 5 o them or something that he can transfer between at high speeds think of the clones like hakus ice mirrors only they can move use misdirection and their are less of them.
me chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Hey, Amagumo has that moving yellow ball...that glows...and flashes...Holy Cow, IT'S THE YELLOW FLASH!
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Your absolutely right and i hope you explore what would happen if he did eat the bowl of ramen.
Nagamoon chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
awesome fic, to bad this story seems to be discontinued. :(
dhh chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
The thing I DON'T LIKE about this story is THE CONNECTION! It's so forced upon and esp NOW that Naruto and the girl is FORCED together forever, I despise it! I mean now, she's going to USE Naruto powers to HEAL herself etc. That's just wrong and the whole pairing is such a sham..I mean, there's NO chemistry whatsoever, except for you FORCING it upon US, the readers..No wonder you quit or abandoned this story; it sucks!
Kythorian chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
good story. too bad it is abandoned. Hope you come back to it some day.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Why do you keep calling Ichigo a blonde? His orange hair is his most well-known feature, not to mention it's use in countles jokes.
Twylyte chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I guess you've abandoned this story huh? That's a serious shame, since this may just be the best Naruto/Bleach crossover I've ever read. A large part of that is that you haven't just retrod the story with Naruto travelling with Ichigo and co, like so many do instead of making their own stuff like you have.

I love the Naruto/Nanao interactions and that their abilities work so well together. In fact, I love their abilities as well. Naruto's seems to suit him so well, and Nanao's is just perfect for what we know of her. I'm impressed you haven't made them super-duper-over-the-top powerful like most authors do, instead having a good natural progression of strength.

Really excellent story, I hope you pick it up again!

-Twy
Narutomaniac chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
An incredibly fun read, truly a shame you haven't updated it. Anyways I have one question...Naruto's Shikai while cool...seems heavily flawed...I mean the opponent can just jump outta it and throw Kido at him. So unless the area it covers is fixed to around Naruto it seems someone fighting from a distance would render it completely useless.

Anyways fun stuff I love all your stories hehe so damn funny, as well as well written.