Reviews for Gundanium Millennium
Mystical Jade chapter 6 . 9/7/2001
*lol* Same here, GG ... I write decently, but my drawing is a whole other story! _* I liked this fic. It was a great sequel, and the baddie was pretty cool (her technique, anyway). Great job!
Mystical Jade chapter 5 . 9/7/2001
"I knew she was a but this is insane!" *lol* OMG, that's funny... Heh, Dorothy "barked." _ Well, I really liked this, but Wufei was really OOC. And I'm sure you wrote it specifically like that, but an OOC Wufei is, well, extremely scary! I'm off to read the last chapter!
Mystical Jade Jade4real1aol.com chapter 3 . 9/4/2001
Wow, that's very cool, and interesting! Where did you come up with that idea, to turn Mercury into an Ice Goddess of sorts? I hope she totally dominates Mistress18... The baddie will most likely run (it always happens like that -_-*) but I hope Mercury gives her a run for her money.
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 9/3/2001
OMG, poor Duo! And I'm sure whatever the reason you picked him is a good one ... I'll have to read the rest of this later. Right now, I need sleep. _* But it's very interesting so far!
schtroompf chapter 6 . 9/2/2001
AAWWWW".. too bad there ain't an epilogue
schtroompf chapter 4 . 9/2/2001
WOW COOL! HURRY AND FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
BabySnowAngel chapter 6 . 9/1/2001
WONDERFUL ending! u knew all along that she didn't die and that heero would rescue her! lol!
Garfish chapter 6 . 9/1/2001
good
BabySnowAngel chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
crying...crying some more...bawling...not nice! she must back! but otherwsie great part! can't wait for thenext one!1
Hikari Tenshi chapter 7 . 8/29/2001
Um...I really like this story, but I think u uploaded the 4th chapter 3 times too many. Keep on writing though! _~ Sayonara!
BabySnowAngel chapter 4 . 8/25/2001
dun dun dun the plot thickens. hehe i'm hyper actually i'm not but o well! this was yert another wondrful chapter! and i'm on to read the next!
BabySnowAngel chapter 3 . 8/25/2001
kewl KEWL KEWL KEWL!lol that one was another great chapter! go ami! go ami! lol well i'm off to read the next aprt
BabySnowAngel chapter 2 . 8/25/2001
pooor duo! poor guy! mean dorthey! mean mistress18! mean mean mean! lol but it was a great chapter! i'm on to the next one!
BabySnowAngel chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
hi i''m back again! yup yup yup lol well this was a great chapter and some funny parts in it too. can't wait to read the next part! that's y i'm gonna go read it!
Tenshi Hikarino chapter 4 . 8/24/2001
0:) I love this story. Duo as the 'GOD OF DEATH' was creepy. Cool though Aww. How cute Fei-chan loves Lita. He's so sensitive.