Reviews for LS: 'Snapshots: In The Light of Day'
LSR7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Cute story and Elliot I found to be infuriating, which I imagine was the goal.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful story, well written and enjoyable.
lulu belle chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Love it!
Koni Darroch chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i'll never accept that supes has any kind of dirty thought. none whatsoever.
winddancer55945 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I enjoyed both of your snapshots. I love their little moments and banter.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh, wow, I completely feel for Lois here! Elliott is positively dripping with smarm! He gives her a delicious present, but all you want to do is shove it down his throat!

On his lunch break, Clark stopped by a great little Chinese restaurant – which happened to be in Atlanta – and brought back an order of General Tso’s with white rice. - Oo! My favorite! How'd you know? ;)

Although he seemed to have no problem watching her nibble the chicken off the end of the chopstick. - Eww, Gil, you perv.

He could generally tell when people lied to him, and on those occasions he would simply look at them with a slightly disappointed frown, and ask the question again. Most people found his brand of sincerity contagious, and wound up freely telling him things they’d never admit to under torture. - Awesome insight!

Lois had finished most of the chicken, and was absently licking the spicy sauce off the end of her chopstick. That made Bill Freizon turn purple, and poor Jimmy Olsen dropped an armload of files with a loud crash. - And, Gil's not alone!

Oh, that had to be bad to hear just what kind of relationship Lois and Elliott had... poor Clark. But at least he knows how serious she is to be rid of him.

Spending most of his time in Metropolis, Clark rarely had a use for his keen sense of smell. Most of what he picked up was exhaust fumes. But at that moment, his heightened senses were a blessing. He caught the fragrance of Lois’ perfume, her sandalwood shampoo, and under them both, a hint of the clean, warm scent of her skin. It was enough to make his heart soar. - Aw. So sweet!
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Elliot! Yay, we finally get to meet him!

{“Why do you let yourself get so angry before you even know what’s in the box?” he asked gently. “Lois, that’s very counter-productive behavior. It might not even be from me.”} Wow. I want to slap him already.

He sent her her favorite food? *eyes narrow* He’s trying very hard. Knowing Lois, she’d eat it and still tell him no.

{I happen to have a bottle on hand. It would go very well with the tiramisu…”} Oh he is smooth…

{“It’s truly excellent tiramisu. It would taste even better on your lips.”

“We’re through, and that’s final.”} LOL He is such a bastard! I would have hung up after that.

{ But where in this city would you find a man who could be a more perfect match for you? I know you’ve looked.”} Oh you don’t even have a clue…

{“Yes, well, I’ve quit looking in the city and started looking above it,”} HAHA!

{“Want some dessert?”

“Is it poisoned?”} *snort*

{ Lois had dumped Elliott at least twice since he’d met her. Obviously the man wasn’t right for her, even if she did keep going back to him} That’s just cuz she can’t have the one she wants…yet.

I rarely order anything except General Tso’s. Why change a good thing?

{Lois was already opening the box and ripping the chopsticks out of their holder.} Cuz chopsticks are awesome! They make me feel cultured.

{ For some reason that made Gil wince – maybe he didn’t like seeing Lois stab things.} LMBO

{Although he seemed to have no problem watching her nibble the chicken off the end of the chopstick.} Men.

{“How the heck can the definition of milquetoast manage to wring info out of people who won’t even talk to me?”} LMBO

{ If you didn’t spend your lunch break feeding every reporter on this crew who’s too lazy to bring their own lunch…”} Jealous chief?

{ He’d see Lois again before the end of the day – one way or another, he always did.} *shippy grin*

{ At the back of the elevator, a man holding a Daily Planet newspaper in front of his face began to smile. He happened to be the only reporter who always left precisely at five o’clock, always managing to have everything done by then in spite of his numerous breaks. The same man was also the only person who could possibly have made it from his desk to the elevators before Lois did, without elbowing anyone in the ribs.} lol I love that description.

{ I thought you said you just wanted someone who would be there when you needed them, and leave you alone when you didn’t.”} That’s what I want!

Kinky briefcase, lol. What’s that about?

{ Keep this up and Perry will start making you parachute down from the roof.”} Sounds like a plan to me! But for Clark, lol, he’d probably get caught up in the cords and miraculously survive the fall with no injuries.

{ Lois leaned up to hug him, pressing her cheek against his for a moment.} Girl, you just made his day…

{ I’ll probably see her later tonight then, in uniform.} LOL! The man’s got a point!

Do you guys ever get tired of hearing how awesome you are?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wicked fic! Can't wait for more.