Reviews for Living with the Memory
Lachriel chapter 34 . 5/30
I'm looking forward to reading the sequel. This has been a very engaging story, and it has been interesting to see how much your writing improved over the time you wrote it. I hope you continue to write and improve. Thanks for the story.
Interesteddude chapter 1 . 5/8
You have word diarrhea, but you write too much unnecessary things no one would care about. This type of writing is good for the script of a play, but not suitable for story telling.

The first one was confusing. The Miko relaxing in the woods. It's just there, nothing link into the story. Like a tumor, like "huh? Where'd that fit in?"

Then ignoring the first state of the story pace, it's suddenly a battle against good and evil. Instead, much of the hype is already long dead after reading what the people are wearing. I don't know why you'd explain that.

More quantity than quality I guess. Read the story after you finish writing it. You should be able to realize that nobody likes to read about the things they already know of, and everyone would know whose wearing what.
Purplediamon chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I really like this chapter, it gave some character development for sasuke, and I thought ,while I was reading it, if this was a sasuke and kagome pairing this would be the beginning of sasuke falling for kagome and that they would make a really cute couple.
bioman chapter 34 . 4/27/2014
wooooaaaahw, i never thought that cross over fanfic would be so cool ,amazing, haha,
i registered a one day promo of accessing i'net and then i saw and read this , oh my goodness i forgot what i registered for , and sadly my net-access is abt. to end * tik tak tik tak* *it's just like someone's chasing with a knife and keep on following even in the deepest of ocean just to forfeit a life * ,
ummp . . .
is this going to be a sasukexkagome pairing- ?
i'll check the sequel with this remaining time it hasds
...i, so ,like it though this was my first review_' hehe
NightmareKnight1 chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
I like this story... but the grammar is
In5pirit chapter 34 . 6/6/2013
This is such an amazing story! Plus, I love long chapters! 3
Off to read the sequel now!
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
OMG I love this! Though I wonde if Daisuke will appear on Part 2 _ Since I happen to like the OC :D
xXCrossoverLoverXx chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
you should make the sequel a seperate story!
CalcBoy91 chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
That's some strong killing intent. I think you might have overdone it.
CalcBoy91 chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Now that was evil. :)
CalcBoy91 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Ok, based on what just happened, I really Really REALLY think Kagome killed her own clan and didn't realize it. It's either that or Deidara, the missing nin from Iwa and member of Akautski due to the clay that Kagome found.
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I like how you switcked between memories to the 'present' and back to memories. It just kind of flowed. When I try to write like that, it always comes out choppy and confusing. I give Kudos to you, the chocolate granola bar and the mental praise from far away because right now my praise is merely pixels on a screen.
Shado Kitsune chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter, but at the end, in the last few paragraphs, I think you made a mistake. You wrote Zabuza when I think you meant Tazuna. You might wanna look over that & fix it. Otherwise, great job so far!

*Elfgurl-chan _
ScifiSOS chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
...er I think I'm going to stop reading. Nothing against you or anything I'm just tired of finding real powerful knowledgeable Kagome's and I get a little feeling that she's going to be in that catagory at this rate. Though, I'll probably come back to finish this once my annoyance at Inu/Naru x-overs are over.

Have a nice morning. (night/ evening)

~ScifiSOS
ScifiSOS chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
i'm just going to say this cuse I actually spotted it. You didn't capitalize a few of the 'I's and the first letter of some of their names. Anywho I can't tell if she was flashbacking or not. In other stories the writer gives a warning "Flashback start", and when it ends "Flashback ends", Im only saying this because it goes from a battle with Narakua to :"After I shot that arrow the battle beganit was Inuyasha and Sesshomaru against Naraku, myself and Kouga against Kanna and Kagura, while Miroku, Sango and Kirara faced off against the lower leveled demons ….." kagome sighed and self-consciously grabbed her right shoulder.. "My body still aches from my wounds from Kagura".: ...that. Then back to the battle again.

Yeaaah. this is an...odd start. The way you put it together is confusing, I guess I'll just have to check out the rest to see if it gets clear for my tired mind.