Reviews for LS: 'Snapshots: In The Dark of Night'
LSR7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
You know, it'd be very surprising if Lois didn't have a wrap sheet. She had to have been caught at least once, or she has incredible luck, which she usually does.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful story. It was great to see the relationship between Lois and Superman.
Lulu Belle too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
UWAH! *sniffs* I feel so cheated! I WANT EM TO KISS! lol. Very good, very poingant and romantic. I am getting that song in my head when they were flying "Can you read my mind" *sighs*

So lovely, this is simply and absolutely amazing! I love the way you write their characters, I can imagine this all happening! Hehe, I really did love the office scene. *sighs* You are my hero for this and all you have written!

I don't care what anyone says, Superman/Clark and Lois are the ULTIMATE romantic couple, it's like they do this little dance around each other, just so much unsaid...

Now I'm never going to get my homework done or sleep! *goes off to daydream and possibly talk your author page for more*
Koni Darroch chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
heheehe, seeing clark get the reminder that lo is more than she appears is great!

just what is in that briefcase?
winddancer55945 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh the almost kiss. The tension. It's great work ladies.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I think Lois breaking into someone's apartment is the perfect set-up for this story! I really enjoy sneaky Lois. She's fun to read about and fun to write!

Also I love that while Superman is rescuing a cruise ship, he's tuned in to Lois' predicament! It says a lot that he knows her well enough to realize that she can deal by herself for a while...

The almost-kiss in the clouds... couldn't they have just kissed in the rain? Huh? I know, I know, canon and all.
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
{ Warner Bros. and/or DC Comics own every character in this story except Clay Duval. He’s ours, but we don’t want him, either.} *hard snort* Reminds me of my brother.

{ Bored reporters tend to find trouble. Bored reporters with lock picks make trouble. Lois noticed that there were four different locks on the apartment door, not unusual in Metropolis.} LMBO Can’t blame her for that. And at least there weren’t *seven* locks…

{‘It’s better to ask forgiveness than permission,”} Awesome

{If Clay Duval, the former city councilmember who hoped to win the next mayoral race, came in any time soon, she could always find someplace to hide until he left again.} She makes it sound so easy.

{“He couldn’t be that stupid.”} Isn’t he a politician?

{ she’d seen reports of bank robbers who had written their demands on their own deposit slips, conveniently providing the police with their names and addresses.} People in their fatigue jackets with their names still on them…

BUSTED!

{ but given the large numbers of civilians involved, he felt it best to simply carry the ship to the docks with everyone still aboard.} Makes sense to me…

{ Superman hoped she wouldn’t do anything reckless…} Normally I would say keep hope alive, but this is Lois we’re talking about.

{ His x-ray vision revealed her in the act of putting down the phone, while an unconscious man lay on the floor.} lol, that’s our Lois.

{“Where on earth have you been? Out cheating on me with another reporter?”} Heh.

{“You’re aiding and abetting a burglary suspect here, Superman.”} *rolls her eyes* One day she won’t be so lucky.

{ Maybe I ought to get myself into scrapes like this more often.} Hey, I would too. And not be ashamed in the least.

{“We had planned to meet this evening anyway, Lois. Or were you cheating on me with another story?”} teeheehee

{“You make it sound like something personal,” Lois muttered.} And you love it.

{ ends justify the means. I didn’t hurt anyone,} lol, Except Duval.

{ I didn’t get a chance to touch them, so he can’t claim I planted them.”} A chance? As in you hadn’t touched them yet?

{“Hmm. More than one thing,” was all she actually said…Lois would’ve commented that his flight was faster than any jet – and easier on her travel budget. That wasn’t what either of them was thinking.} Me neither.

{He could have any woman on Earth, literally, and yet the only one he chose to spend time with was her. The only one he took flying – just to talk – was Lois.} Aw. But does she even really know why? *waps her in the head with an iron*

{ Lois had looked at him like that just before tilting her face up to his, and they had been so close … close as they were right now.} And Jimmy ruined it! But he’s not there now…

{ The warmth in his eyes was very clear, sending shivers all the way down her body} Boy did they ever…

{ But just an instant, a breath away from kissing him at last, something cold and wet splashed onto the bridge of her nose.} NO! NO! Stupid rain! GAH! Bees and rain!

{ That left him exposed to the elements but he didn’t mind – he couldn’t catch pneumonia, after all. The woman under his cape was a different story.} I’ve caught it and it ain’t fun.

{ And the next thought, one neither of them would dare to complete, Someday, when we finally make it past all the obstacles in our way…} Punks. You’ve only got what, 7 years to go? *rolls eyes*

{“Goodnight, Lois,” before rising gently into the air.} OH you bastard! You could have kissed her on the cheek!

{ Don’t go, rose to her lips,} *chuckle* I don’t blame her one bit…

{he had managed one more thing she had never imagined, had taken without really trying something she had guarded fiercely for years.} Her heart. *decides to keep her warm fuzzies*

You’ve done it again, written a great story and left me all warm and goody. It’s my favorite part of reading actually. Who doesn’t love Superman/Lois banter? I mean really? Toss in some innuendo, a couple of smiles and genuine concern...Can life get any better?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Loved this. Can't wait for more.