Reviews for A little trip
wickedhpnerd chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Aw! They should have totally been doing that instead of training 3 Chad is awesome here! LMAO at Renji being surprised at the people Chad has been with. I wanna read Chad/Toshiro!
Ayra Amer chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Great Story But OMG Toshi-Bear is *runs around screaming profanities and crying* I can't Belive it he's to hot to be gay!lolz
friend-friend chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
The only problem I have with this is that you used WAY to much Japanese, it broke the story up and it didn't flow because I had to think about what it meant, next time you may want to add a small definitions of what the words mean because I had NO CLUE what anyone said half the time.
Unrelenting chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
damn damn damn never would have belived it if i didnt read it for myself Chad practically raped about four people not counting Renji dude that sucks and apaerntly so does renji hoho!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
xD

Great ending.
elfinpirate chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
with HISTSUGAYA! O.O

im sorry, but thats DEFINITELY a no. hitsu is matsu's property -
D.N.Angel lover chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
That was good! I like-deded it alot! I just didn't know that 'sumuni' was an apology. You got me there. _ Wellz I always enjoy your stories so I can safly say that that was hott! *fans self* It caught me by surprise at the yaoi pairing. That's for sure. I can't wait for another story!
D.N.Angel lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Off to a good start! I'm not sure who the yaoi is going to be involving but I can't wait.