Reviews for Family
Bleak December chapter 14 . 2/24
Patiently waiting for the rest of the story :) Just don't give up on it! I should know...it took me 10 years to finally finish mine, even after I had "grown out of it." This one really needs to see completion - my own desires aside, the characters' developments and subplots are very strong, and if nothing else, it will help you grow as a writer to finish it. Do it for you! (and me, but mostly you. OK maybe like half for me).
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 14 . 1/6
Keep going! You can do it!
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Ahh! This is such a great story I sincerely hope you continue it please! I love how all the characters arent ooc yet are still developed mentally and emotionally. Plus, all the interactions are just so great and accurate of what I would think would happen in the original T.V series if it was darker. I really love this story and want to see how it ends! Especially for Raven, Jericho, Slade, and Robin! This is a great story you did a marvelous job on it! Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This is great! Please continue!
Rumsey chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
No way dear god please finish this story or i'll die
Guest chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Please update!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 14 . 2/22/2016
Is this story abandoned?
LilLinkGirl chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
Please tell me there's still more to come
Hannah chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Please update please please please please
Nightwing237 chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Update please
AKLNxStories chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
This is an amazing story! Very hard to find stories like this for some reason... Please update soon!
Jazi chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
I am dying. Please continue as fast as possible.
twolostsouls25 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Hey pls pls update soon literally reread ur whole story and I neeeeeeeeed more! This is my fave TT story on
sparklyscrunchies chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Yay, I'm so glad you updated! It's a relief to know this story hasn't been abandoned, because it is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, in any fandom. Can't wait for the next chapter!
pineapplefish chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
If you need any help, just P.M. me. I like to help, because its fun so again if you need help I can help!