Reviews for Six months in ten seconds
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aha! Managed to remember to review this time *actually read the fic on phone, but phone is SLOW, so...*

I love what you have of the John Smith DADA Teacher mini-series so far. 3 "SMITS" gotta love it. xD
librarywitch chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Awesome ficlet. You know that Hermione has now been exposed to the radiation from time travel and that should boost her magic. Nice twist loved this series.
anemix chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
This was interesting. A small summary of what could have been a whole series. Keep writing!

( . .)

Subject 16 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Great story! One thing I will say is that on chapter 3 you said the doctor was 1103, but he's actually 907, and also, it was a bit short. otherwise, it was fine!
Filthy.And.Delirious chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
Omgosh! I loved this. Really good. 11 out of 10! D Keep writing - or make a sequel - I NEED MORE!

Aquamarinelightnight chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
UPDATE are u continueing the story in a different 1?
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Very nicely done and fun to read-thank you.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 5 . 11/2/2008

Oh cool-How exciting!

I love it!

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
Huh, well you got to hand it to Jack (a.k.a. "The Face of Boe"), at least he is looking out for the Doctor's best interests in trying to give him hope and not surcumb to dispair.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Ohh, the Doctor playing patty-cake while Hermione sits feeling embarrassed that she isn't the only "woman" in the Doctor's life.

I can just imagine Jack flirting up a storm with Hermione, much to the displeasure of both the Doctor and the Master. LOL
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
'Hermione finally caught her breath, and turned slowly to the Master.

She spoke quite clearly, in a voice that showed her annoyance plainly.

"Remind me never to let you pick our destination again."'

I can just imagine him pouting after she said that. Or a hurt puppy-dog look of, "how was I suppose to know that things were going to go tits-up? Sheesh!" Or maybe even his sticking his tongue out at her and saying, "well let's see you do better then," as a type of challenge to see if anything goes wonky with her distination choice. LOL

I love it-keep up the good work.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Cool story so far. I can just imagine the Master (he is so cute!) in jeans and a t-shirt (with some random rude/clever/sarcastic comment upon it).

Too bad Hermione is so young. I can just imagine what a lovely threesome they would make, with all the trimmings. *SMIRK* *LEER* *WEG*

dark archer chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
SIGHS happily. Love your works.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
oh.. nevermind what i said in the review for the other fic.. ' short, but sweet!
Red red red ribbon chapter 6 . 7/10/2008