Reviews for The Hallowed Doctor
Nataly SkyPot chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Muy bueno
librarywitch chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Man that was awesome. I love your writing style, perfect for an evening's enjoyment. You saved my guys, thank you so much! Loved it!
Always chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I noticed the lack of referance to Harry's scar. Any Harry vs Volie going to happen?
anemix chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
This was interesting, though not the most original storyline.
Subject 16 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Brilliant! it's definitely on my favorite's list!
Subject 16 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Wicked! Love it. Faviourites list. YAY!

But seriously, it is wicked! Nothing I can say negative about it.

:):):):):):):D
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
I thought you would pull a time line maneuver, it's a classic really. Though I'm glad you did, otherwise this truly would be an out of time adventure, which I have mentioned previously, do not like - at all. Although, this may still be an out of time venture if you don't twist your mind a bit. Anyways, it was very interesting how you placed the Doctor in the Deathly Hallows, and indeed it would probably mean that lives would be saved.

Always a pleasure,

AldurnamiyanranDvora, House of Dvora, the Devouring Hounds (I'm a pacifist despite my house)
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
haha... Despite all your writing... (Depair) Why do you believe that Rose is the Doctor's "true love"? *sigh*
TheologyDiscography chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Nice. I adore Luna and your version of the Master. Why did you have to kill him? Why?
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Not so good as "Dr John Smith, DADA Teacher Ultimate Edition"

but decent I guess. It felt as a highlight overview truth be told... and I am a little unsatisfied about the way of ending it... (Not that I have any right seeing as I would never be able to think of something else or even write a part of this but anyone can be a critic :P)
anonnatymousMARTIN chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Awesome stuff mate. Mind blowing and... WOW. You made it possible. Thanks.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Great story
Alexandraya chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Running...there is always to much bloody running off to Gods knows where in the Whoniverse, pick a Doctor, any Doctor, then take your pick at an episode, they are always bloody running!

This is all to say I am greatly amused by that fact the Hermione runs off leaving the boys, she seems to have picked up the companion traits.

I am also quite happy you have included some of the Canon Time Lord interactions with the Doctor and the Master...though you have to admit it was always amusing that they had to both say 'connect' at the same time...so bloody cheesy, and yet so well loved...goes off to rewatch Tom Baker and Amazing technicolour Dream Scarf.
Dark Archer chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Who, no What is Luna Lovegood? this is awsome. I loved this story MOre? gasp! Yay a series:))
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Dude! you are just so AWESOME at writing these fics! I just love them! )