Reviews for The Hallowed Doctor
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 7/17
Oh god Luna! Should have known.*Huffs.* Next~:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 7/17
It's nice to have 10 back! Although does that mean he has to regenerate to be 11 again? Or will it be a different 11?

2 Doctors. On top on all incarnations out there. Watch out world!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 7/17
Jack is my favorite.

If the Doctor is on your side you is guaranteed to win. So~ Not dead. Nope he isn't dead.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 7/17
Snape didn't use her first name.0-0

When a Good Man Goes to War.*Is attacked by a flashback.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 7/16
Luna?! Really? Oh this is going to get scary. Never mess with Luna.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 7/16
Iris! Love Iris. And now they think he left because of them. Like that would be the reason.

Nice job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 7/16
Well, Bella deserved that.

The teens aren't gonna like what the Doctor allowed the Master to do...*Winces.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 7/16
Is 11 as slim as 10 was?

I would have laughed evilly if the Master's laser screwdriver worked.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/16
I think I hate that Locket more than anything in the HP universe. Great job at playing on those Time Lords.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Loved this sequel! Although I spent most of the time imagining Matt Smith (with River as Iris!) as the Doctor until I noticed this was written way befofe his time...I hope you continue it to find out what's with Luna! Unless you have and the story is already posted and I didn't see it... either way, I loved this series!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
Muy bueno
librarywitch chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Man that was awesome. I love your writing style, perfect for an evening's enjoyment. You saved my guys, thank you so much! Loved it!
Always chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I noticed the lack of referance to Harry's scar. Any Harry vs Volie going to happen?
anemix chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
This was interesting, though not the most original storyline.
Subject 16 chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Brilliant! it's definitely on my favorite's list!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »