Reviews for Always With the Scissors
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Fabulously Entertaining! Thanks for another great read!
sammysdimples chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hilarious! Great read :)
maxrideobsessed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This story definitely hit home for me after the finale. I like how things that were sweet before are now depressing. These are also the first stories I've found that I felt did a really good job portraying the characters. So thanks for the read :D
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was HILARIOUS! I laughed my butt of and MAN I can totally understand that Katie-woman,Gallaghers wife *lol* We all can,right? You purely can't resist Dean's dean-ism...

And Sam...cruel boy, his cell was off **lmao**

Great job, really!

Kritty
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, such Winchestery love!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was EXCELLENT!

I love the term asshat - it should be used in every story.

You combined humor and thoughtful musing really well - I laughed out loud, the bit about the nuns - freaking brilliant. Snarky snarky Dean too. Well done!

Supernoodle x
hprill chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
OMG! Just the image of Dean dumpster diving and Sam watching him is just hilarious. Love the brotherly banter. Poor Sam better keep running :)
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was brilliant! I'm so impressed with the way you managed to merge serious dialogue with all the comedy scenes. The part where Dean is saying about their Parents' relationship was really powerful, and the rest of it was too fricking hilarious for words. I think you have real talent!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I'm impressed with the way that you managed to work in some semi-serious dialogue and topic in the middle of this hilarious story! Once again, the true-to-life brotherly banter was perfect and had me laughing throughout. And I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the ending! :)
hopeAndDreams chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Great story - hilarious! Dean with a "forward" female ghost - that is just awesome :-)
ciel4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was hilarious. I love the way you merge a little bit of canon (scissors paper rock) with your own ideas, and produce this hugely entertaining gem. Thank you!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great story! Loved the end
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That's wonderful! Great discussions between the guys, sounded perfectly in character to me. The whole marriage/what were Mom and Dad really like together/Dean's commitment phobia banter was amazing. Saving this story to re-read. Knew it was going to be good as soon as I read the start to the second sentence...

"It was a combination that gave Dean wood" LMAO! Loved Dean and the gropey ghost with cold hands...wouldn't have thought the cold hands would have bothered him that much...guess it more that she was pissed : )
greenghost chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This is outstanding. The dialogue is hilarious, you have them nailed. I like the shading on Dean when he speculates about his father. Wonderful story - thank you.
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Too hysterical... and spot on for the characters!