Reviews for The arrival of the vampires
kid-kun chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
Awesome storyy!I really love it

I hope you dont make Bella fall for Draco...

Update soon!
vampier's forever chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
cool story, please update
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Oh this is really really good Please hurry and post another chapter!

By the way I have forgoton what chapter but all of the chapters seemed to have merged together and the actual chapter is right at the bottom! The chapter is 7 or 8.

FP
rosemary tea chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
yay
nibeijia chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
I love this story . please write more soon!
VampWitchCat chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
I hate Draco some times. poor Bella she has no idea what she is getting her self into!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
draco's trying to find everything out about bella then he's going to go tell voldywarts!
Tassel630 chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
I REALLY don't like Draco right now. Whatever he is up to cannot be good. I think you should get a beta reader - there are a lot of little mistakes in here that make it kind of confusing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Great chapter, please update soon!
MCRmy Echelon chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
my two fav series joined as one maybe you could put more Harry and Ginny in it add a few jokes from the book itll be gd
lasting illusion chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
You are making me a little nervous! I hate that Draco and Bella are friends...it's starting to make me feel like it's Jake and Bella all over again! Which makes me sad because Edward and Bella belong together! Well I donno I guess I am probably really paranoid or something. Maybe Draco's questioning has something to do with Voldemort? hmm... lol sorry. Your story is just so awesome and I keep trying to firgure out where its going. Like will there be the big battle? also this is harry ron and hermione's 5th year, right?

okay lol sorry I was just trying to give a short review, but I ended up giving you like an essay.

Sorry.

Cant wait for your next update! Maybe some of my questions will be answered...

LOVE THIS STORY! :D
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
ugh, malfoy is like another newton, blond and annoying.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
HEY INTRESTING CHAPTER? um.. i ..um... what book is this supposed to take place in is it the 3rd one?
TwilightG chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
I really hope you update soon! oh and by the way, it's Slytherin.

Don't want to sound nagging, but there a few spelling mistakes that made it kind of hard to read...

no biggy though, i really love the story so far (what's up with Draco? he sounds shifty...)

and can't wait for more!

this story is now officially a favorite of mine!
Bufster chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
aw

when cedric was mantioned i got really sad

and thought how in the movie edward and him are the same guy!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »