Reviews for The arrival of the vampires
CES5410 chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Oh god please update soon! It's a rare thing to find a good HP/Twilight crossover and I think you may have nailed it. Look foward to the next chapter!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
like it plz update soon
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I like that story so far.

Go on!
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 9 . 3/20/2008
oh come on, that is so not fair! please update soon i love your story!
LiVeiNGLiFe4Me chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
the story's awsome! update soon!
Jake Caldefore chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Oh, I bet somethin' bad is going to happen to Edward and Bella! It's like a virtual sixth sense! Mwahaha!

Alright, evil time over. Nice story. Check up on spelling. I'm trying not to be rude. My sentences are too short. Update ASAP!

Keep writing,

Jake
Faded Shadows chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
This was KOOL! UPDATE SOON!
Truelove 4ever chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
That was great! Can't wait for the next one!
lasting illusion chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
oh i loved this chapter!

Please update really soon? I liked that the Cullens decided that they wouldnt really join the Quidditch team, because it really wasnt very fair and it would prob throw of your whole story when Quidditch games come around lol.

hm so Harry's worried, its about Umbridge right? hmm

k well i really really cant wait for the next update i hope it is really really soon :D
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
I love it!
twilight's-red-moon chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
I like. Good story.
TheShiksaNamedNebraskaJones chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Good update, but i just wanted to say 'Emmet' is spelled with two t's. {Emmett} update soon! :]

xBMP.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Great chapter, i'm glad ron got the team, but they would have been unbeatable with the cullens. please update soon!
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
This is really good! Please update soon!
Shahzadi chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
I've been looking for a good HP/Twilight X-Over for so long and was thrilled to find this fic. I love the plot. Edward playing Quidditch would be quite interesting... ;)

~i