Reviews for The arrival of the vampires
girlwholuvsallthemenintwilight chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Love it! whats the deal with malfoy huh? More More More
Mecha Springs chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Um, EXCUSE ME? WHAT did you just call him? WHY, YOU EVIL, SELFISH, SOUL-LESS, BLOODSUCKING LITTLE... *ahem*

Sorry I didn't reply; I haven't been responding to anyone lately. Seriously, no one. I really don't have the time. I haven't updated in... weeks. Good chapter, btw. Short, but good. *cough except it would have been better with Remus cough*

-Cheesy
Bella's-Choice chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Awsome! i know i'm late for a review, but i had to tell you that i can't wait for your next chapter.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
This is brill! I would love to see Edward do Quidditch, love this, it is awesome!
tripswhenshewalks chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
oh. edward playing quidditch. fun... i love this story!
DyingInParadise chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
awesome
boo56 chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
Great story:) Keep up the good work update asap
Truelove 4ever chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
This story is ok I guess but I am confused. . . Is this a BxE story is this a DxB story. Is it gonna be both? Other then that I think it is ok but Edward is a bit too violent in this one.
heartslogos chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
-twitch-

...

THAT BITCH! UMBRIDGE!

good story...kill umbridge...but good story _
iloveebfanfics chapter 7 . 10/31/2007
omigosh! i wanna read wht happens next! like wht edwards says about her hand! update! :D
boo56 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
update plz:)
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
oh my god you had better update i can't wait to see what edward is going to do, oh he better rip off umbridge's head i HATE her
kaosnklutter chapter 7 . 10/21/2007
aw! plz write more! oh by the way the page layout was weird. it showed chapters 1-7 instead of just chapter 7.
iloveTwilight-kk chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
lovin the story
Charisma B chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
OMG! Can't wait till the next chapter! AH! Please update soon...I'm already going crazzy! :P
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »