Reviews for The arrival of the vampires
kaosnklutter chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Well start doing your happy dance because I freaking LOVE this story! Its such a good idea and I don't even mind that bella is a witch, cuz ur right why else would she be there. And I don't know if my heart can take Edward, Draco, Harry and Ron all there *flutters madly* lol love em all! Please please please update as much and as soon as you can!

Ps I love hermione too just not in that way lol so u should include her in the story lots too :)
edwardandbellarule888 chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
happy? i reviewed. go ahead do your little dance... anywho the story is really good! cant wait for the 3rd chapter!
xNeverLetMeGoxx chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
love your story, but shouldn't Bella be a witch instead?
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
That is brillant! LOved it! Please update soon!
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OK i didn't read it because i'm mad. I think harry, ron, hermione, the da, the order, and the teachers who are (to quote McGonagall) "Rather good at magic, you know" could take care of whatever the problem was. And i don't think they'd call some weak muggle girl and her vampire pals who aren't like the vampires it harry potter to help (how do i know this? because i do. Why does it bother me, I'm looking for an answer as well... oh yeah. Not cannon! Ya know, neither of these worlds exist to eachother.)I think i'm crazy because it usually wouldn't bother me this much, but i'm still in shock after DH even though it was july 21. Even if i did read it 7xs in a row! So what? Sue me! (actually, i'd prefer if you didn't) but anywho, normally this wouldn't bother me and a contributing factor to the problem could be that i just ate a waffle cone without any ice cream because... well i don't know why. Anyway, sorry to be psyco, but i am and i can't help it!

thxs for putting up with this if you actually read this
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This is really good, please update soon, please!
lasting illusion chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hey I really like these Harry Potter and Twilight Crossovers, but there isn't enough of them. So thank you! I can tell this is going to be a good one, please update really soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Over-the-Top Werewolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was pretty good...
Kalien chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
liked it :) - interesting idea!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9