Reviews for Unravelled and Undone
Bleak December chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Steamy! Oh I love this other side of James you're exploring :) I like that you've decided to make him very demanding in intimacy, as well as having Elizabeth develop a little more forwardness as the marriage goes on. I was getting a little tired of the "demure Elizabeth" who only sat back and let James do all the initiating. Nice change of pace, while still keeping everyone in character!
FreaKiki chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I absolutely adored this! It was exactly what I was looking to read! I really truely beg for more! Fabulous, simply fabulous!
reeroy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ignoring the need to study, I watched all POTC movies and found myself wishing that James and Elizabeth had their share of fun...

Your story was the only one I found on the pair that was well written and true to the characters, the only enjoyable one that I squealed over. Their relationship is cute and intense, romantic and makes me yearn for more.

Thanks for writing this. You're wonderfull. Cheers.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow. Great fic. I loved all the little details you added and am glad that Elizabeth grew up enough to appreciate just how fine a man her husband is.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
O_O Oh my... This was lovely!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Gracious, me. This was a wickedly delightful read. D

The more Norribeth I read, the more I want...I suppose you could call me "insatiable."

Your writing is brilliantly done, by the way. All too often, fanfiction is written for the mere purpose of conveying smut and the intricacies of prose are ignored. You, however, have sacrificed nothing of the sort. Thank you for the worthwhile read.

No doubt I shall return to read it again.
Navig8R chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Very nice!

I was a little put off by the narration in the present tense, but since you were consistent with it, you won me over.
Aranel Saerwen chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was beautifully written! And it was a real treat to read - and I mean more than the smut :D I love Norrington, and you captured both he and Elizabeth well. Very well done and a fave.
porkchops chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
OME! *dies* this is like the best oneshot i've ever read! seriously! you should make it a story, not just a oneshot! and because i'm in love with norrington, it's even better! I LOVE YOU!
MySlytherinLovelies chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is my all time favorite couple from POTC. They are the best. Thank you for writing my now new favorite fanfic for this couple. It is awesome.
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ah, brilliantly done. Yes, this would have made a better follow-up for the first movie for me as well, but Disney probably wouldn't have allowed it. :)

I like this new James, hehe. In fact, it's downright sad he isn't naturally like this when he isn't around Elizabeth. But then again, he does have that charm about him, doesn't he?

This was very nicely done. There were no obvious grammatical or spelling errors, so it was enjoyable to read.

Nice work. :)

-Scarlet
moonshadow09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Now i've never been much of a Norrington/Elizabeth fan...of course that was before i read your story ]

WOW! i was absolutely floored, this is by far the best story out there that involves a NorringonXElizabeth pairing!

well done :]

*fans herself*

is it just me or is it hot in here? lol
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I really liked this. I just watched all three PoC movies and was struck by Norrington's unwavering love for Elizabeth. In World's End he says, "our destinies are entwined, Elizabeth. Entwined, but never joined" and that totally made me a James/Elizabeth fan, though i still like Will.

This may have been a little short, and I think you could have expanded on how Elizabeth's life changed in other ways besides getting to know James (like, running a household, maybe a scene with her father...) but otherwise, i really liked this little fic. You brought out things about James that seemed natural and in character like: 'he tastes like limes, a habit he cannot break even though she assures him he will not get scurvy while on land. ' which is something I can totally picture a sailor in His Majesty's Navy doing. Also, I liked how Elizabeth felt a little shamed of her previous misconceptions about James, and how she confessed to him at the end. It was cute.

Great job!
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
*opens a window to cool off*

Somehow I have never imagine a James like this, but the way you write it, it's so totally believable. I realise I am repeating myself here...

But you are doing such a brilliant job of writing him!

Brilliant soul. I lift my head and bow to your genius.
xylot3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
*lets out long whoosh of air*

I favorited this a long time ago, and now I know why.

This is by far the best Norribeth I have ever read anywhere across the internet. It fits every nook and cranny of detail given, and cavorts it into vague yet still visible smuff. For achieving such a feat I take my hat off to you. Take pride in this beautiful piece of writing. You deserve it. :)
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »