Reviews for There's Always a Few Nuts in the Family Tree
Horser01 chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Lol! Why do I get the feeling Aunt Callie and Ironhide are probably going to get along just fine? I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S.- I can understand the need and idea behind a pet crematorium, but still... Ew... Especially the grinding bones part... And I'm not ashamed to say I feel a little sick now... Two of my favorite pets were cremated at the vets (Well, not AT the vets) and I can honestly say I never had images of them being lifted frozen from a freezer or someone taking a sledge hammer to my favorite dog and best friend before... Other than that, I love the story... :/
jwhittacre chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very cute and very fun to read. I hope you're planning on updating?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
There's a pet crematorium here in the city where I live... or rather, just outside the city. Right behind an animal hospital, oddly enough. I've never been near the place, though...

Please update this fic. I'm itching to know what happens next!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
i've never seen a story quite like this, it's very unique! i really hope you update this, i'd love to read more!
come-by-chance chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
I love Aunt Callie! She's an awesome OC! This story has such an uncommon plotline, I really can't wait for more!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Please update this story!
LoveHopes chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Opps. Haha this is pretty good I never knew that there were pet cemeteries... *is creepped out* Can't wait to read the next chap
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
*grins* I like Aunt Callie.
Daisydill chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
Well, at least Sam has an adult on his side, although the taking off of Bee with Ironhide has me a little worried. Terrific story!
Pheonix Eternia chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
I think that's the single-most original job any fanfic author I've ever read has given a character. Where in Purgatory's name did you come up with a *crematory?*
Riana1 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
I love your style- very short and sweet.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Callie and Judy are so much alike- Sam had to get his spunk from somewhere.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Callie is very neat- and kudos for the best job idea ever.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
A bit on the quick side, but the dialogue is so light and frothy.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
This is cute! And quirky. I love Sam's aunt! And as such, you get much love.

Artemis-chan