Reviews for Clay and Puppets
Eralynn Uchiha chapter 37 . 3/31
sorry i didnt reveiw sooner i was too busy reading it these past few days. I wouls really like to say how good it was but i cant. I have a very limited vocabulary and there is no word withing my comprehension that even comes close to how awesome it is. So please i need to find out how this ends. I need sasori to save Deidara or an alternative happy ending PLEASE FOR MY SANITY i cannot live if sasori fails. (i wont littereally die just so you know)
Sincerely,
Eralynn Uchiha
anyaparks chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
ZOMG i love this story so much! You just HAVE to continue it!
AkatsukiYaoiFanGirl chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
omfk! awesome story xD update soon
xXkiraXo chapter 37 . 8/25/2013
Ahh, damn. Over already. My deepest apologies for waiting until the latest chapter to review...I've made a nasty habit of doing that lately. But, for some sort of recognition, I only do this when I simply can't put a story down. No breaks. Just sleep, eat, inhale. Yup. You've got me absolutely sold on your Fic, it's just so damn captivating; I think I'm in love xD

How you depict the couple is just simply adorable. I almost had a heart stack during some of the fluff scenes- Too cutee! But along with all the juicy SasoDei stuff you have in here, I also like the fact that this Fic has a well planned, solid storyline. It's mesmerizing. Your amazing talent for writing evidently seeps out while reading your work. You really do have a gift.

Just as a sidenote, I adore all of the scenes held in the kitchen... They're usually hilarious. Fighting over how to make soup... xD

Ahh, one last thing, I think. I'd prefer if no lemons took place in the story. I like their relationship where it stands now...Somehow I just think a lemon would somehow soil it or make it less cute or whatever. I'm also just not a fan of lemons anyways.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/25/2013
That was amazinggggggggggggg! You have talent. Please update soon! Oh, and no lemons would be great...I like how the couple is now...their cute and innocent :) Just as a side note...how you built up their relationship was absolutely adorable! I inhaled it all!
CrypticButterfly chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
Oh my goodness. I remember reading this for the first time like, five years ago, and you know what? HOLY CHEESEPUFFS. It's still that amazing emotional roller coaster it was then, and by golly, I never wanted to get off! I was crying, laughing, laughing until I cried (you know the part with the soup gets me every time, I could just reread that for eternity), and just absolutely taken over by this incredible piece of literature.
And I'm not just saying that, I honestly mean it. I spent an entire day entranced by this, I even forgot to eat. Good fanfics are hard to find, and its good to know you haven't given up on this one. This story is almost canon because it has stayed with me all these years. :) Seriously, and I haven't even read or thought of Naruto in over four years (therefor your account might as well be canon, since I have very little idea about what's really going on now. xD) I just wish I was more awake right now to say more about it, so I suppose this is good-bye for now.

Don't leave me hanging too long now, okay?

Your Very Loyal Fan,
Crypticbutterfly
Lunarian chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
*falls over in shock* YOU UPDATED! NOOOO! IT'S TRUE! THE WORLD IS GONNA END! XD Just kidding! Cool chapter, poor Dei though... I remember wondering at the end of the last chapter the last time you updated if Sasori's blade-wing-things would come into play! Can't wait to see more!
RoCelia chapter 37 . 7/26/2013
You've spent SIX years on this story? O_o That's pretty long!
Please...Complete this story. You can't leave Sasori and Deidara apart.
watermiral chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
:D
You're back!

And while I've stopped following the anime series years ago, I do check this story every few months or so, hoping for an update.
And finding this new chapter after so long was seriously, a fantastic surprise.

That aside, I did very much enjoy reading your improved writing for this chapter. :)

So happy you're planning on finishing this story. :D
SilentSable chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Aaron chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
It was reallllllllyyyy good but just one thing was missing which would have made it perfect ...
After they have escaped (yaoi ) there should have been a kiss between itachi and kisame ... It would have been really romantic 3 3
guest chapter 37 . 7/22/2013
NEW CHAPTER SOON PLEASE!
skittleheart chapter 37 . 7/21/2013
AHHHH! This fanfiction is amazingggggggg I have loved every second of it the way you built them up so perfectly never too quickly always taking your time and then the little added humour and family bits I can't wait to read the end of it
Jesse Cardel chapter 37 . 7/20/2013
I screamed so loud when I saw this update in my inbox. I thought I was hallucinating. It's so great to see another update!
droxursox chapter 37 . 7/20/2013
I almost pissed myself with joy when I saw this in my inbox. So happy you decided to pick it up again! Can't wait for the upcoming chapters :)
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »