Reviews for I Will Always Be There, Kyouya
Supergirl-A chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW! XD I love Tama/Kyo they pretty much complete each other... it's really kinda beautiful. Just like your story :3
Dtksgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved. People should make more things like this.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww that was so cute I cried a bit at first but now I have tears of joy I love this story these two are my favorite in the show :,)
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved this! Kyoya's so vulnerable... it makes it IC when he admits. There aren't a lot of fics like that. Also, the concept was touching. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece.
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
*claps* wonderful...simply wonderful. _
JST the Power of three chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love it!

-S of JST
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
this story was beautiful loed it o thank you for makin it
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Your descriptions ARE beyond description! I have never seen anyone paint such a realistic picture with words. You are marvellous at it!

I think you should work on your characterizations a bit, though. Tamaki was fine, but Kyouya seemed a tad OOC. For example, even if he did succumb to crying in the rain in a moment of weakness (though that seems dramatic for him), he is not likely to be happy to find someone had seen him in that condition, or act like that before Tamaki. Also, he is more or less indifferent towards his family, so it's not likely he would break down like that at the death of his mother (was she introduced in the anime?)

But I liked the story as a whole. Your descriptions of the scenery actually made me picture the whole thing in my mind, though it seemed unlikely. So Thank you for sharing this.
Akunen chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Your descriptions are very good, well written. You could use a bit of work on sentence structure and you have some misspellings/typos throughout, but you did a pretty good job. ]
Just A Keepsake chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
13 dont believe ya!

this is great, i mean really really great,

you have 2 write more - LOTS MORE

thanx ;P
jewel-shards chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aww fluff i love it! good oneshot you did a really good job describing emtions, faces and everything that went on. Gave me an awesome picture of what it must've looked like. I'm going to fav _
iruka92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I AM NOW, OFFICIALLY A YAOI FAN.
zst4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
This was so sweet. Poor Kyouya! And I like that lightning image, very nice touch :]
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OMG / This was really cute! /loves this pairing/ Please type more like this! .
Hatsumomoji chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh, that's GOOD! I was reading this while listening to the beginning of Always and Forever by heatwave and WOW its a great combination I got choked up and everything