Reviews for Playing with Fire
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Amazing story. Well done.
information specialist chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
different take on chase, but i think its a very accurate portrayal. beautifully subtle. great job.
Drew chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Good. Not my favorite, I think you've done better, but it's good. Chase and Cameron make me sad, but I'm not sure why. Or maybe it's just Cameron. Or just Chase. I don't know. But they're sad.
heather1021 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
interesting. nice job.
Miss Bingley chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Excellent story, I love your style! Chase feels very IC. Will be taking a look at your other stuff now ...
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I admit. I'm shamelessly addicted to your stories. Oneshots, Exposure, you name it. Your descriptions- and the way you add those little things, like how Chase caught his finger on the stall door, and throwing twigs- are marvelous. I know that authors like to recieve both positive and negative critiques so that they can improve, but I can honestly say that I hope your writing never changes.

I look forward to reading your next piece.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Interesting. An unusual plot line... You do a very good job of conveying Chase's emotions. I also thought your description of the river was quite good, and Chase's twig and branch tossing was a good action for him to be doing - sort of aimless. The running theme about things that Chase simply doesn't do was also portrayed nicely and made sense throughout.
opals chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I'm glad that this is a lead in to another story, because you just can't end this there!

The style that you wrote this in very emotionally gripping and I'm sure would work nicely in the continuation should you decide to use it.