Reviews for Drifting Apart
Acid Fish chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
That was really good, man HIM sure can do some twisted things can't he?
Bubbles Blossom chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Can you make more preaty preaty preaty preaty please
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
Awwwww! That was a good ending! Please, oh please write more stories! If you don't, I shall proceed to sob. But next time, please tone down the curse words, alright? Alright.
Aya Rose chapter 12 . 12/28/2007
Aw, sappy sweet ending or not, sappy endings are best when they're earned.

And that's probably the most clich├ęd thing I'm allowed to say for a week.
Isumo 1489 chapter 12 . 11/14/2007
Not for nothing, but I happen to like cheesy endings from time to time. Anyway, I guess this is as good a place as any to end it, though I have to admit, Buttercup's bit was very good, and Bubbles was really, REALLY, surprising in her last statement, it got me laughing too!

All in all, great ending, and you have made something truely unique, stand proud!

Dorrica chapter 12 . 11/14/2007
"but if you don't write in your own style, your story won't be good."

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying if a story isn't written in 1st person then it won't be good? Or are you saying that it's best to write some things in 1st, and mostly everything else in 3rd? I choose to write in third person because I write so much better in third. I can do better with detail and it's just easier. But it's not like I've never tried writing in first. One of my stories IS written entirely in 1st person. But my most popular fic is written in 3rd, and it's a heck of a lot easier to write.

Anyway, on with the story.

I don't get why you keep going on about this story having a cheesy ending. Do you think all happy endings are cheesy? I prefer happy endings to sad endings where everyone either dies or hates each other, and I've read plenty of those and they've always left me feeling empty. I'd rather the story have a happy ending, and I liked the way this story ended. I like how it ended with just Bubbles and Blossom, and I'm really glad to see Bubbles being so forgiving towards Blossom. After all, it wasn't entirely Blossom's fault. And Blossom needs her sisters as much as her sisters need her. Though Buttercup doesn't seem like she's ready to admit it.

Anyway, great story. I'm just sorry it didn't get more reviews.

Isumo 1489 chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
Frankly, you have a gift for selling yourself short, this chapter had me on the edge of my seat, I couldn't for the life of me figure where this was gunna go! For the record, I LIKE happy endings, as for the time to write the final chapter, you just build the susspence up as to what the aftermath of this will be like.

Overall, excellent job, and if your PPG will take over the show, then the world, can I get in on that action and perhaps get custody of Japan? Mabey make my own team of PPG based on PPGZ, just for kicks? :)

Dorrica chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
Wow, that was a fast update :D I'm glad to finally see Blossom back to her old self. I still feel so bad for her though :( Poor thing.

Anyway, this chapter was awesome and very well-written! I can't wait for the epilogue!

"All of you should try too once, it's entertaining!"

Hahaha, no. I hate writing in first person. It's the biggest pain in the ass there ever was. I'll stick with 3rd person :)

Dorrica chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
The only thing that disgusts me about this story is the fact that it doesn't have more reviews. Seriously, this is quality work. But I guess seeing as how it doesn't have the Rowdyruff Boys in it means it's not worth reading. Pssh.

The story is fabulous and everyone seems to be well in character, even though you seem to think otherwise. The Girls are much older now, so it's only natural that they won't act completely like they did when they were five-year-olds. Everyone changes as they get older, but I like that the Girls' character was still easy to see. Bubbles is still the sensitive one, but she has matured over the years. And Buttercup is still hot-headed and very independent. And I didn't sense much change in Blossom either. And I liked it that you had her as the one being overtaken by Him's manipulation, rather than Bubbles or Buttercup, because it was completely unexpected. And Him always seems to go for Bubbles anyway. I think it was a wiser decision on his part using Blossom as his tool to slowly tear the Girls apart, since Blossom seems to be the glue that holds them together.

I also like that you don't constantly change POVs. I like it that each POV starts in a new chapter, rather than every two paragraphs like in some fics. Oh, and I loved that you brought Him into the story. He certainly deserves more of the spotlight every now and then.

You didn't have many grammar or spelling errors. Though you seem to be having a problem with your beginning quotes in some places where they are at the bottom instead of at the top. I don't know if that's just your Word document acting up or FFN's doing.

And also, when you show possession of something, you always want to use an apostrophe. Like Blossom's hair bow, or Buttercup's toothbrush. You seem to forget the apostrophe quite often so I just thought I'd inform you.

Other than that, the story is great, and I eagerly await the next chapter!

June-Avatar11 chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
please update soon
JetWarrior chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
I don't think I've reviewed this story yet, but I'd just like you to know that I thank you so very much for this story. It's like a much-needed breath of fresh oxygen from all the other stories in this section. Something different, something darker...and a great story.

I'll be waiting for those last couple of chapters.
Isumo 1489 chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
I guess you're right, and BOY AM I LOVING THIS. OK so no big flashy ending, the psychological one sounds pretty good too in my book. As for the end, hell, at this piont I think your far enough in to have a good one, and I find following your gut to work wonders in these instances. Anyway, I eagerly await your next chapter, and to be frank, I find this entire story compelling enough to be put on my favorites list and highlighted until it's completion. I really hope I can go back one day and read it start to finish. _

Isumo 1489 chapter 9 . 10/22/2007
WOW! This has to be the greatest senario HIM could have hoped for! On top of that, the odds of Blossem's recovery plummit from this piont forward. I can see several ways this could end, and MAN! each one seems even more destructive/depressing than the last.

You have made something remarkable here, do not forget that.

Also, I'd like to state that I had hoped the Professor would be the one to rock HIM's control slightly, but to have it this iron-clad already...truely sinister, perfect in my opinion really.

Now my final question, just how will the inevitable showdown play out? Man, one thing's for sure, it's gunna be bigger than Bert Gummer's bomb from Tremmors 2. lol _

The Wandering Puff chapter 8 . 10/8/2007
I'm been away, so I have some catching up to do. After reading the three chapters, I can say you totally rock. Seriously. My mind is blank right now, so I can't offer any suggestions, sorry.

Till then, I'll be looking forward to the upcoming chapter.
Isumo 1489 chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Uuh, dude, the last 3 paragraphs of your fic were in a different language, I can't read a word of it. Besides that, Woah! Blossom HIT BUBBLES! Something tells me the part I can't read hold some of the answers.

If you can't correct the page, can you send me the translations of the last 3 paragraphs so I can find out? I NEED TO KNOW!

Sorry, but this has massive plot builder written all over it.

Besides that, once again you rock!

Also, once again, thanks for the acnowlagement at the chapter's beginning, I t helped to visualize, but I reeally need to know those last 3 sections!

Anyway, good luck and thanks in advanced, I'll send a PM or E-mail with your reply to my request.

Isumo1489

PS. Live long and Prosper! _ Just gotta love Star Treck Movies!