Reviews for Resisting Temptations
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
oh! playse, sih, may i have summohre? oliver twist, you can't resist! vote and write more!

jacardi98
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
wow i really loved that, you totally got the newly wed thing perfectly. there are all these stories about them getting married but in those stories they never fight at all or anything, this was much more realistic, great job.
VampiraBonita chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
that was pretty good for ur first Bella vampire story.

So i am guess she "died" so she could becoe a vampire..

that must be hard for everyone who knew her..

good job tho
Emilie Cullen XO chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
please continue, this story is good
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
WOW! You got Bellas vampire POV very good! Its almost exactly how I imagine Bella and Edward to be after her change! I love it!
twilightbookworm chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow! good pov writing. add a little more details, and you have a 5-star story.
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw i like, very much. cute fluff very well written very in character
Briana chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I like how you made Bella like a normal vampire who still had bloodlust. I think it adds to the story if she feels that way. Very good oneshot. :)
SleepyKlutz chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
AW! THIS IS SOO CUTE!and sad...but i still LO~VE IT!
Guess who chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
im still very confused with the whole thank you or not killing me and yet she still has a grave in her home town and how does jacob know about the vampires?
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
REALLY good! Aw, why does it have to end? Can you do a sequel? Please?
Angelz on Edge chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
for your first time into this you did really well! i really loved it well done -
colonelZ chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
good job! i think you did really well with it, i liked the whole thing with the journals, though it's hard for me to imagine Bella as that nestalgic. but what ev, write to please yourself, not others. Awesome story!
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I liked how your Bella POV very much, especially capturing her different emotions, from guilt to sorrow to hope. It was very well written, I think.