Reviews for Adrift No More
steamboat chapter 6 . 11/2
Well done! Grasshopper, you shouldn't be surprised that avid JAG fans are still scouring the net and fan fiction sites for these types of wonderful stories even a full decade after the end if the series. I hope this note finds you well and happy!
jag389 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
great story keep up the good work
Kamikashi chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
achaon chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Another gem Michi.
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
great story.
GermanJagaholic chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
"Yes… they both knew exactly what they wanted and let the consequences be damned."

and let the consequences and donny be damned ;) LOL

thanks for writing that story, i'm happy about the outcome so i type another review. really a great story, crazy girl... well, it was not this FUNNY to read that story, but the feelings and descriptions were so deep, so sad and overwhelming, i nearly cried. thanks for writing and sharing...

ooh but i have to complain - LOL - would you please hurry with the special chapter? ;) LOL

big hugs, twinnie :) cu
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Simply wonderful ending :) Thank you for posting and can only hope you are OK after the concusion :)
TV Angel 711 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
awesome! I like it a lot! I'm gonna read the adult version of the conclusion on your website as soon as you put it up...or as soon as I can. :)

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
alboppy chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I will check out your site for the adult version.

Great work!
michelle UK chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
This story was awesome michi! and sorry to see it end.

But will nip over to your web site to read the adult version.
daisymh chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
loved it
chris4jag chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Im glad youll continue writing JAG fanfics ! Now Im anxious to read the conclusion :O))

BR from Germany,

McRose chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
The "from the show" bit of dialog was perfect as you used it. A lovely ending; looking forward to the conclusion. Janlaw
closet-hopeless-romantic chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
this is great! keep going!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
At least Harm & Mac are finally together! I hope they stay that way!