Reviews for Adrift No More
jag389 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
great story keep up the good work
Kamikashi chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Brilliant.
achaon chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Another gem Michi.
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
great story.
GermanJagaholic chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
"Yes… they both knew exactly what they wanted and let the consequences be damned."

and let the consequences and donny be damned ;) LOL

thanks for writing that story, i'm happy about the outcome so i type another review. really a great story, crazy girl... well, it was not this FUNNY to read that story, but the feelings and descriptions were so deep, so sad and overwhelming, i nearly cried. thanks for writing and sharing...

ooh but i have to complain - LOL - would you please hurry with the special chapter? ;) LOL

big hugs, twinnie :) cu
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Simply wonderful ending :) Thank you for posting and can only hope you are OK after the concusion :)
TV Angel 711 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
awesome! I like it a lot! I'm gonna read the adult version of the conclusion on your website as soon as you put it up...or as soon as I can. :)

H&M forever!

JAG forever!
alboppy chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I will check out your site for the adult version.

Great work!
michelle UK chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
This story was awesome michi! and sorry to see it end.

But will nip over to your web site to read the adult version.
daisymh chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
loved it
chris4jag chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Im glad youll continue writing JAG fanfics ! Now Im anxious to read the conclusion :O))

BR from Germany,

Chris
McRose chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
The "from the show" bit of dialog was perfect as you used it. A lovely ending; looking forward to the conclusion. Janlaw
closet-hopeless-romantic chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
this is great! keep going!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
At least Harm & Mac are finally together! I hope they stay that way!
judy52sa chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
Just a masterful job, michi! Keep it up...am searching constantly for the next chapter! Think this "plotline" could have entirely happened as you have painted it for us...the emotions of both characters are simply palpable and jump off the page at the reader. Truly worth the wait~~very eager to see how you continue to develop this beautiful story of our soulmates.