Reviews for The Heir of Merlin
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Hmmm.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 42 . 7/26/2015
I like your writing. I popped over to see about the sequel and was a little sad you discontinued it, but I understand. I also found your bio funny and interesting. This story hasn't been what I expected when I found it nor started it, but it is good nonetheless. (I was expecting more focus on the demon portion because of the context in which I found it. I really enjoy powerful characters and demon/angel type conflicts.) I really liked what you did with Merlin though.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 21 . 7/26/2015
It's doing the italics again here too...
Story's interesting, by the way. Probably should have remarked upon that earlier. I'm still not sure who's going to end up being the heir. I'm thinking Rowan maybe, but ... I'm not sure. I am nearly certain Rowan gave Harry the snitch. I'm really curious to find out more about Rowan and past stuff.
Only problem is the italics give me a headache apparently, in large quantities.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
It's doing the italics here too...
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
I think you might have accidentally left the latter part of the chapter in italics..
PoppedTheP chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I must say Rowan is probably the most interesting realistic and non Mary Sue love interest I've ever read for Sirius. Really enjoying the story!
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love it so far
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 3/13/2014
I'm glad there is a sequel. Be interesting to see how a little bit of demon blood enlivened Harry's life. Just think if tbe secret got out, he might have been famous before just think what would happen if Rita Skeeter knew the Chosen one is the heir of Merlin lol.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 3/13/2014
Hmmm nothing can be easy for Harry can it.
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 3/13/2014
Why did that book of hermoine seem familiar, and why did Voldemort know they would hide the kids at CaerMyddrin
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 3/13/2014
The runespoor is the spy its the only thing I can think of.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 3/13/2014
Bella or Narcissa? They are the only death eaters I know...and let's hope that meeting with Dumbledore gets them out of this jam.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
Don't think they planned for this...interesting how they knew the plan huh?
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 3/13/2014
Now ron has something to tease hermoine about.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
This happens just before harry loses Sirius I hope that doesn't happen in this story.