Reviews for There's No Easy Way to Say GoodBye
CrzyAngelchic chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
It was nicely written. I listened to "Goodbye" while reading it and it was perfectly in harmony with the song. cool
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
That was really beautiful. I've read a lot about George having to get over Fred and everytihng, but this one's really good. Well done.
copperflame chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
In general I don't like Fred/George stories that are sad; I've preferred the humorous ones as memorials. Having said that, I found yours to be really good anyway. You managed to make George sound right even though he wasn't joking around like usual. And, to be honest, you nearly made me cry, which I have thus far resisted in anything HP7 related.
Malvolia chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This felt so...*true*. It made me cry. Which is good, from a creative standpoint.
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh jeez, make me cry, why don't you? I like the way Harry handled talking to George... not trying to tell him everything would be better, but letting him know that friends can help.
lyin chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
such a sad, true moment. harry was an excellent choice to speak with George. (and is that hinted future katie/george?... hm..)

but anyway, nicely done- the imagery of the weather esp. works well.
angelface04 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i, like george, will never get over fred's death. and there are a lot of george-dealing-with-the-pain fics out there - but this was definately a good one. i liked how he asked harry how he did it - harry's definately someone that's had to deal with a lot of people dying...never someone as close to him as fred and george had been, but definately a lot. so, anyway, i guess what i'm trying to say is that this was good. a unique take on the whole thing and written quite well. :)

angelface04