Reviews for One With Everything
*falls over laughing*

EIRI-CHICK

(-_-)
Chomps the Insane chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Oh, fuck. You're one of those authors that don't do the details.. D: Aw.
Bolmung LK chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
What did Ryuichi mean by “So, Tatsuha-kun, can you make me one with everything?”...That sorts threw me off. Other than that, I liked it!
801-addict chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
drol...

that was seiously hot. this is one of my fav couples in gravi. i love the story.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
"Orbs" and "locks" are better word choices, it's far more expressive than simply "eyes" and "hair". XD. ::her two cents::

ANYWAYZ, this was love. Is it the same screen name on aff? Hope so, cuz that's what I'm checking under.

...

After I read other stuff here.

*KA*
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
WOW! I really enjoyed this! But you know what would make this fic perfection? Rewriting thsi one line: "Wide eyes peered imploringly into the teen’s obsidian orbs." to read: "Wide eyes peered imploringly into the teen’s black eyes."

And swapping out the "locks" in this one: "the older man continued, his hands now tousling the teen’s ebony locks," for "hair."

Other than that it's as close to perfection as you can get!
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Kyuu! (Ignore that, first thing that popped into my head). :)
Silvea chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hee. That was... giggle-inducing, for lack of a better term. XD I guess you don't plan on continuing... but I'd still love to read more. I think I'm gonna go stalk your profile and see what else is there. _ -silvea-
aoh chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hihi, i like the last line. so tohma brags about tatsuha's reputation? out of all the tohma-versions i've read... well, that's a new one!
AwkwardBlueKitty chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i love it! hehehe a hotdog...makes me want to eat one now!