Reviews for Felicorpus Charm
mamita chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully upload soon more chapters, Hermione is silly, and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron hehe, and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who?, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon , except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Fairy225 chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
fight! no, wild sex! no, fight, kissy, AND wild sex! *gleeful cackle* :D
Dipi chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
alright, there are few spelling mistakes or rather grammar mistakes. other than that it's nice story. with ron and draco that is all one can expect
Crow22 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
this was good
Epiphany Rising chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I absolutely love this story. It's great! Please continue soon and with much story giving. Can't wait for more. Yay for Story Alerts.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
i had to reread the whole story to remember what happened. update soon yeah? *gives puppy dog eyes while waving around a cookie*
xX love me now and forever xX chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
plz contiune XD I rly like this story! my frist DxR story and I like it! woot!

keep up the good work!
Sweet Carys chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I really like it. PLease put up the next chapter soon!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
continue[:

lets see some claiming. stole kisses, the whole shebang!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
YAY!

me gusta.

i shall carry on[:
CrystalSlashlover chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
yay! you updated! please continue doing that!
Angel021 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Very good, excellent. I'm liking it so far.

Can't wait for you to update, it's getting really interesting.

Keep up the fantastic work.
CrystalSlashlover chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
please continue! getting exciteing!
AdmitULuvMe chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
I hope you keep this going!

xoxo

nicks
QuifrmQueenz chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
I love your story it is so good! You simply must update soon. I must know what happens next.