Reviews for One with the Force
QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
Aw, poo. You should add more to it. But I enjoyed it either way! _
QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I agree with Jaina, whoever invented mornings should be shot. I hate them too.
QuixoticQuest chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Ha, ha. "I think my mom just threatened to ground me unless I proclaim my love for her." That's just too funny. Nice!

The last bit is really cute too. I love your story! _
QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
I like this story. I agree, Anakin was never really dead.

Silly George Lucas, tragedy is is for banthas (ref-Trix commercial).

_
Tabbyheart chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
AMAZING. I love this story beyond the actual books. *dances around in crazy little circles* It was a very possible way for Anakin to come back, and being incredibly sad that not only Anakin, but Mara got killed off as well, I was all over this fic. Very, very well done. I enjoyed it loads, but I felt bad for Jacen...bah, he was a Sith, what can you do? You should definetly write more Anakin/Tahiri.
An Origami Fish chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Liked this fic bunches. Always was a strong supporter of Anakin and Tahiri and more or less stopped reading the Star Wars books after the NJO ended. Nice and happy and fluffy, with a ridiculously powerful Anakin back from the dead. Why did the consortium of writers kill off Anakin and not Jacen...I agree with you Tahiri deserved better )
Mrs Jacen Solo chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I loved your story. I even went as far as to get an account on this site just so i could tell you how much i liked this story! I was sad when Jacen got hurt in the end (He's my fav.) but it's your story and for all i know you don't like Jacen. Great Job! You should write more Anakin/ Tahiri stories.