Reviews for Aegritudo
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 4/7
I do love that people tend to almost always take Peter's side when it appears Nathan does him "wrong", barely registering how exhausting watching after Peter must be for Nathan. Especially when, as Nathan says in your story, Peter knows how to manipulate, too. :)

Nice look into Nathan's POV. That's one of the things so GREAT about his character. His reasons for telling the story to the press, for instance: was it to protect Peter's reputation so that the men in white coats didn't come to take him away because he thinks he can fly, or was it to protect Nathan's campaign/garner sympathy, was it to get back at Peter, in a way, as suggested by your story? Something else? Or a mixture of all of it?
THAT is what makes Nathan great. The simplest things...aren't so simple, and the complicated things-like the brother's relationship-can sometimes be the simplest part of either one of their lives.

Wonderful story!
Bel chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awesome, I loved this. You write Nathan very well!
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Great job in writing this up, it feels like you've gotten Nathan's character down spot on.

Keep it up. ;)

-Sked-San-san
Rustinmybones chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Wow! Excellent yet AGAIN!

I'm admitting it right here and now, I'm a BIG Nathan fan. I am - completely. He facinates me, his inner conflict, his outter conflicts, his "gruff exterior", his inner "big softie". The whole shabang that is Nathan - so for me this story has been a double treat!

Why double? You may wonder. The first delicious bite is that this is largely about Nathan, the other savory point is the focus on Nathan and Peter. I adore them as brothers. Having a had a similar relationship with my own brother, my version of Peter... anyway, you did a great job of canvasing their world of eachother.

This piece touched me. Thanks.

Cannon
geniusartist chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Absolutely gorgeous. What a fantastic character piece and such an accurate portrayal of Nathan; this felt "thick," as though, if I wanted, I could sink my hands into it and take physical hold of the intense emotions. Really well-written. Thank you for sharing and the effort you put into this story.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This was an interesting read. Good job. "I never kid about Family Brunch."