Reviews for Moody Meets Tonks
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I love this story update please
AMY chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
AMAZING REALLY GOOD LOVED IT
vampirefairy09 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
;) Like it very much, please write more soon.
Limplict chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Love this story so far. I really hope you can update, although it's been like, 2 years. Pretty please? :) It's one of the very few good Tonks/Alastor stories.
BlossomQuill chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
This is great!

Cat xx
happyhooligan2001 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
A very interesting story. As good as Tonks might be, Moody's still better and more experienced. I can't imagine a better teacher.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Awesome story! Tonks and Mody are two of the best characters from HP. Can't wait for the next update!
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
WOOT! Yay! It was updated! And only a day after I finally got back to updating mine, great reward! _

I love how those two interact! I can't remember if Tonks' patronus was shown in canon before book 6 (when it became a wolf I believe), so it will be interesting to see now. And a bear works well for Moody.

Can't wait for more!
Balou chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
great, I've wanted to read a story like this for ages!

Suzanne
ooosk chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
love it!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
So hillarious:D
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT AND I WANT MORE! PLEASE!
Poohdog chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh that's so funny. I like that. You really kept them in character.
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh my! You had me giggling wildly the whole time I read this! Please tell me you'll update soon!

I loved how Moody reacted to Nymph's being a metamorphmagus.

And this part: '“It’s really nice to meet you, Mr. Moody,” she said, holding out her hand. “I can see we’re going to get along like a house on fire.”

“What, with lots of flames and people running around and screaming? Yeah, sounds about right.” Moody shook hands with his new apprentice.'

That was beautiful.
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
"What, with a lot of flames and people running around and screaming?" XD yeah, that /does/ sound about right. I did like the interaction. Maybe I should re-read some Tonks bits...she never was really a big character for me (I almost don't like her very much-reminded me of a Mary-Sue what with Lupin and all), but maybe I missed something.