Reviews for Wasurenai
candy baron chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Yachiru is reeaaalllyy scary if you ask me.
NoLifeQueen0981 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
It's just so, so CUTE!

Never would have thought this pairing could work, but you made it so adorable that I want them to be together!

Overall you did a great job, keeping them in character and all...

I loved it!

NoLifeQueen
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Ahhh thats so cute! 3 I wounder what Yumichika thinks of that last part though..Some one morebeautiful then he? :P Still adorible.
Multifandom Wordsmith-wannabe chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was really cute... never thought I would like a Byakuya & Yachiru fic! Well done!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is beyond adorable!
Neellok chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was utterly adorable and hilarious! I love the thought of Byakuya scared of her because he can't understand her and her power! And her proposal... Ahahahaha.
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Too adorable for words. I've always thought they'd be an interesting pair and since I can ship most things (outside of my OTPs , of course) this was a treat. Thank you for this. It was all sorts of amazing and I wanted you to know that :)
blue and gold chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really loved this one shot. It was funny, to be sure, but it also hinted on more mature themes, which was a nice change of pace compared to other Yachiru stories. I looked up the translation of the title, and I also thought that it was a nice touch: Do not forget. I loved how you put some thought into it! (This has gotten me into shipping older!Yachiru / Byakuya, which can only lead to trouble...) XD
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
*snickers* Oh, dear. Byakuya's in for it.
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yachiru is adorable, and this was all kinds of hilarious. You really captured their personalities; Byakuya's inner monologue especially made me laugh.
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
you know what? I'm going to favorite this story just because I love how off guard Byakuya was! so funny!
ECGordon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"Ken-chan wouldn't notice burgeoning womanhood if it hit him in the face, unless it somehow managed to make a dent in which case he would enthusiastically beat it to a pulp"

I can't stop laughing. xD I'm trying to pull out a decent review, but... but... Ommygorsh, unless it somehow managed to make a dent, bwahahahahah! I swear this is one of the weirdest pairing ever, and they're horribly cute together.
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
awww! well i can't wait to see yachiru mature into a woman with big boobies like matsumoto, i'm sure she'd be a total knock out and then she and byakuya would have hot sex and have black/pink haired children with rosy hues on their cheeks xD
een nihc chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Quirky and funny. Oh, the girl power in Yachiru is inspiring, even Byakuya can't escape from it. Hehe
Seikatsu-Shi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow! This was alot better than i expected it to be! :D This was amazing!