Reviews for The Writing on the Wall
Scarlett Burns chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
This story was a lot of fun, and the storyline was refreshing. Thanks for the great read!

All the best,

Scarlett
Verna-S chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
This had some fun bits. The Great And Powerful Oz was fairly hilarious. Also House's belief that stolen food tasted better.
bulletproofweeks chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
This is a hugely elaborate story! You tied up everything nicely and I like the mystery behind the characters! I never knew what anyone's next move was and I never knew who were the good guys and bad! Fantastic story! I can't believe all this started from a random break in.
Lady Lex chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
I honestly don't know what to say about this fic. I loved it beyond words. I read every word.. I've been engrossed in it for a good three hours. (I'm at work, so I had a few interruptions; business to take care of, etc.).

Anyway, I will say congrats on a well-written fic and have you ever considered publishing? With your own characters, of course. I mean, you created Roy and Pope. You also did a fantastic job keeping the PPTH Staff in character. Perfectly. And Tritter, too. I especially liked the part where you said his voice slithered into Wilson's ear, just like the snake he is. I hated Tritter when he was on the show. But I liked your ending, how he shows that he's a true cop and DOES have a consience. Makes him more real, than anal.

Your descriptions were so perfect and vivid, I felt like I was either watching or IN an actualy episode. Not many writers can replicate that, let me tell you!

You're a great writer and I look forward to reading more of your fanfiction, which I am going to do shortly, seeing as you have a rather large collection of House fics.

Once again, congrats, I absolutely loved it.
C Elise chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
very great story!I adore really
DXRULES103 chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Thanks for the great chapter. Have a great new year!
DXRULES103 chapter 11 . 12/26/2007
I'm glad he chose House. That wasn't a surprise but I'm glad anyway. Great job with this chapter!
DXRULES103 chapter 10 . 12/24/2007
Whoa! I'm shocked by the outcome but I love it. Thanks for the great chapter. Happy holidays!
DXRULES103 chapter 9 . 11/4/2007
You must update. I need more! Loved the whole House trying to protect Wilson! You need to update. I will be waiting!
DXRULES103 chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
I grow more in love with this story with every chapter you put up. Yup, Roy did screw up. And: GO HOUSE... Sorry just had to do it. Keep them coming please.
medicgirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Oh. Tritter's using Wilson's loyalty to his family against him. That sucks. Can you drop a piano on him at the end? And Roy Wilson too?
accountdeleted4 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Roy is a scary guy. I liked how Mike made the point that drugs brought out the real Roy. I hope we find out more about the broken arm. Poor Wilson. I'll have to agree with Roy, he would not do well in prison. :)
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This is fascinating.
medicgirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I like where this is going. Its neat to see the Tritter thing from the perspective pf spmepnewho wants to hurt Wilson, rather than him just being collateral damage.
BSEVER chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
House vs Tritter, always an interesting match. Let's see where this goes...