Reviews for Oh My Veela!
LadyTartan chapter 20 . 6/11
I wanted to like this, and it has good bones, but it needs more plot development and definitely some beta work.
SlyBluejay11 chapter 20 . 5/1
. It's been abandoned.
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 11 . 4/3
I simply adore how you wrote about Narcissa Malfoy's coming to terms with her son being with Hermione over the years. It was smoothly written and well-done, explaining her mindset.

BRAVO!

-Rosmund Chadwick not-signed-in-
...where IS my password?
lelune chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
I stumbled upon this story while doing some browsing, and I must say that I am extremely impressed with your character development, style of writing, and focus on the plot line. I certainly hope that you're still writing, and would love it if you continued this story.
cespericueta35 chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2017
LOVÉ. PLEASE UPDATE
pgoodrichboggs chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
Awesome story! Read it all in one sitting. Want to find out what happens next. So glad Hermione got over her cowardice and has decided to let Draco in.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
What's up with you and cheesecake? I like it too, but man, you seem to REALLY love it.
cs chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
so you gonna finish or nah?
Sayonara Tomodachi chapter 8 . 6/27/2017
I am an avid Dramione shipper. The first Dramione fanfiction I ever read, though, was a Veela one; this basis really interests me.

I've got to say, I absolutely LOVE your writing! Don't ever get disappointed in yourself, and don't let nasty reviews bring you down. There are those people out there who love what you do (aka ME)!

If I had to point out one fault in your entertaining and amazing story, though, it would be your use of "than" instead of "then". I'm very picky with SPaG, I'm afraid, so things like this tend to get on my nerves.

Another thing; I really think that the Blinny ship fits nicely with the Dramione one in this story! I've got to congratulate you on the way you portray their relationships - the way that the girls are wary, what with Slytherin vs Gryffindor and all.

Again, I really love this!
Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this story. It really makes me smile that you have so much talent that you put to good use!

GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Update please!
houssenatayabaly chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
super chapitre mais je trouve que drago exagere lire dans les pensées d'hermione c'est plus etre possessive c'est etre un peu deranger . Deja qu'elle n'a plus d'intimite puisqu'il entend tout ce qu'elle dit !
merci du partage
gabbergabcat chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
Holy crap. This story makes me squirm and squeal with giddiness!
gabbergabcat chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
This is freaking hilarious so far!
Riam chapter 20 . 3/4/2017
Great story, I read it in one go! Hope to see you sometime in the future.
1,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »