Reviews for Oh My Veela!
cs chapter 20 . 7/31
so you gonna finish or nah?
Sayonara Tomodachi chapter 8 . 6/27
I am an avid Dramione shipper. The first Dramione fanfiction I ever read, though, was a Veela one; this basis really interests me.

I've got to say, I absolutely LOVE your writing! Don't ever get disappointed in yourself, and don't let nasty reviews bring you down. There are those people out there who love what you do (aka ME)!

If I had to point out one fault in your entertaining and amazing story, though, it would be your use of "than" instead of "then". I'm very picky with SPaG, I'm afraid, so things like this tend to get on my nerves.

Another thing; I really think that the Blinny ship fits nicely with the Dramione one in this story! I've got to congratulate you on the way you portray their relationships - the way that the girls are wary, what with Slytherin vs Gryffindor and all.

Again, I really love this!
Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this story. It really makes me smile that you have so much talent that you put to good use!

GREAT STORY!
Update please!
houssenatayabaly chapter 5 . 5/15
super chapitre mais je trouve que drago exagere lire dans les pensées d'hermione c'est plus etre possessive c'est etre un peu deranger . Deja qu'elle n'a plus d'intimite puisqu'il entend tout ce qu'elle dit !
merci du partage
gflowers1 chapter 4 . 4/24
Holy crap. This story makes me squirm and squeal with giddiness!
gflowers1 chapter 2 . 4/24
This is freaking hilarious so far!
Riam chapter 20 . 3/4
Great story, I read it in one go! Hope to see you sometime in the future.
Riam chapter 1 . 3/3
I just discovered your story. Lucky me! Looking forward to the next chapter.
LapisLazuliRose chapter 20 . 2/27
Love ️!
Viveen chapter 20 . 2/16
I'm with Blaise. Cheesecake made by house elves is divine and is worth losing your eyebrows over.
I.am.a.major.shipper chapter 20 . 1/24
love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
WELL. IVE R&R'ED. what's that? your gonna leave us like that?~
Chocolate01 chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
lol anyone named Richard at my school is associated with Dick.
so any time I see a guy name Richard or hear or see what eva. I emediatly think... Dick.
Golden girl 261 chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
This is one of the best veela fanfic i have ever read !
Its great ...
Jazzy Twilight chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
Will you continue with the story?
I really loved how their relationship changed
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »