Reviews for Alexander Malfoy
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 4/18
LOVE IT!
slythernprincess chapter 17 . 3/31
Loved it! And wraped it up so nicely
dramioneotp chapter 17 . 3/30
great great great story! i loved everything! kinda ooc but not enough to irritate me. and i love alex! i loved the last 3 chapters. really great story!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute and awesome story
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
cool
Bee-cee-kay chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
"Hermione replied, not looking away from her television, where she was watching Colin Firth's Pride and Prejudice for, quite possibly, the millionth time"

And with that, I know that I am going to quite enjoy this fic :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Good story so far, really cute. But I just have to commen on Alex... I think he speaks too well... I mean come on! He's 5!
maidaisy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
First chapter and I already know that this will be a good story
inserthipnamehere chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Great story! It was so sweet and it's so easy to fall in love with Alex. Made my day!
betty69blue chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
Great story! I loved it!
LilacRosez chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
fantastic story
alexa01 chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Exactly what I was saying about a thick Hermione. I truly enjoyed the idea of this story, but Hermione's character... not so much.
alexa01 chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
I like this story, a lot. But considering how smart Hermione is supposed to be, she's kinda thick in all fanfictions on this site. Always doing stupid things, saying the wrong things, acting the wrong way. I get it that it's your own story and you can create your own characters, but still.
clumsydolphin chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
This has become my all time favorite story!
clumsydolphin chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
You are such an amazing writer!