Reviews for Alexander Malfoy
FanGirlJen chapter 17 . 7/28
this is sooo sweeeeet :D
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 17 . 6/24
What a cute story! I loved it! Full of fluffy feels! My only suggestion is that it would have been nice to see more of Alex pushing Draco and Hermione together, like the Parent Trap; other than that it was great! Thanks for sharing it with us!
littleasian1081 chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this story
foh this shit was so cute
I just had to review this! So beautiful!
I love how Narcissa, part of the root of the problem, wants to blame Draco for the problem that she and Lucius caused. She's such a "loving" mother. Draco had every right to be angry and frustrated with both Hermione and Narcissa, yet he's the bad guy? You failed your own character in this chapter.
I know Alex is supposed to be adorable and cute and precious and precocious and all, but really, he's kind of annoying sometimes. And Narcissa's excuse for spying on them and meddling in her son's romance wasn't good enough. She almost sounds like she has an unhealthy fixation on where Draco sticks his dick.
If Draco had a backbone he'd tell Narcissa to stop spying on him and his girlfriend. Why did you surgically remove Narcissa's brains and Draco and Lucius' spines?
Nosy Narcissa is annoying.
So your Hermione sleeps around on the first date. Good to know.
Tee dree chapter 17 . 3/25
Lovely lovely story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
(Sneer) And l'am sure that hearing about your ugly weasel of a brother's sex life first thing at breakfast
is what you would like to hear, she-weasel.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 1/1
Awe for the happy family Dramione now have together.

Wonderful!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 1/1
Despite being engaged, Dramione is still...Dramione.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 1/1
Hooray for Dramione! Happy Christmas indeed!