Reviews for Gym Class Hell
JennLark chapter 10 . 4/27
Great story! I got absorbed into it quickly!
CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters chapter 10 . 2/25
I should be working on my own stuff. Instead I'm up late reading this. Enjoyed it every second of it!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
A very interesting story, although a little rough around the edges. Certainly no longer canon due to the background that has been given for Henry Winchester, but a reasonable variation. Thank you for posting!
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Speaking of volleyball with a hurt wrist. I had to take summer PE and it sucked cause i had to climb the bleachers (they were closed) to get the ball and the only way down was to jump. I didnt land right and instead i stuck my hand out infront. I couldnt even move it for a few days afterwards. It was so painful
dogluvva99 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I love the striga episode! It's my favorite!
dogluvva99 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I'm a little confused. He can't wait to move but he doesn't want to move. I just need some clarification on this. Thanks for the awesome story!
GleeJunkie007 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Wow I just found this and I really liked it. Nice story. Thank god, I hope the coach dies in there. Nobody touches little Sammy. No! The first minute I read this I wanted a shot gun to shot that coach and save little Sammy :) great story! Glad it worked out it the end!
mngrue chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Good work with this one. Aside from some rushed dialogue in between Caleb and John, it was really well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
great story, thanks for share it.
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 10 . 5/24/2010
*happy sigh!* that AAA-hole got what he deserved! GRRR! still love this story a gizzilion reads later! :D dd u do that sequel? *cross toes and wishes really hard...*
hogwartshobbiton chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
aw that was incredible :D :D thankyou so much :D xx
LvSammy chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
This story was amazing... I Love stories where Dean and John are protective of Sammy. This was awesome. THanks for a really good read.
Farrahmack chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
LOVE it and slightly happy ending YAY !
Farrahmack chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
YAY Revenge! man the Coach is a basturd lol GREAT!
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Love Teenchesters ! Love this story lol!